Season Tickets

Heron

Me and my Dad renewed last night, just under £900 for a season ticket in the middle tier of the Leazes End and one on the Leazes Level 7 Balcony.

Not too bad for Premier League football.*

*Terms and Conditions apply, goal scores may vary.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many season tickets we sold.  The Sunday Sun reported around the 25,000 mark at the start of the season.  Surely we have more than that.  If you add maybe what 1,000 corporate people, that's 26,000.  Generally 2,800 away fans, so according to the only semi reliable sources that's 29,000 people accounted for including season ticket holders.  So for the game against Preston we had a walk up of 16,000.  I can't see it myself like, I think we have at least 32,000 season ticket holders this year.

It will be interesting to see the cost of them in the Premiership next season, a 9% rise to 2008 levels would be semi acceptable with some type of investment in the playing side, anymore than that and it's a piss take, especially as we have at best a 10% chance of coming in the top half.

Llambias said a couple of weeks ago that we currently have 28,000 season ticket holders.

Guest neesy111

Wor Derek is a repulsive lying cunt

28,000 is around right, there loads in the family section and loads on the 3 year plan

i'm gonna get mine back and share with my dad

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris1210

My season ticket is for sale for next season if anyone is thinking about buying one. It's in Row J, Block C of the Level 7 Leazes corner, and i'm looking for £325 for it which is significantly less than the club will be selling them for.

I can't make the majority of the games anymore due to college and work.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kenton Magpie

Anyone know if its possible to transfer loyalty points from a previous season ticket in my name to my current season ticket/ season ticket for the new season?

Any idea how much tickets are for the Leazes or Gallowgate for next season?

I had a season ticket for 16 years but due to lack of finances I had to pack in for a couple of seasons.

Just checked online with the club and I still have 127 loyalty points so its good that they would be carried over.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know if its possible to transfer loyalty points from a previous season ticket in my name to my current season ticket/ season ticket for the new season?

They split mine between 2 tickets and wont add them up so i doubt it mate

Guest Kenton Magpie

Typical, no doubt under the old regime it would have been a non issue, they are my points, i earned them, i gave them my money, i left for one season well before the relegation hassle and rehousing the away fans to my old seat/area and they wont, disgrace!

Guest Roger Kint

Typical, no doubt under the old regime it would have been a non issue, they are my points, i earned them, i gave them my money, i left for one season well before the relegation hassle and rehousing the away fans to my old seat/area and they wont, disgrace!

Mine was off the FFS era, when the voucher books we were sent didnt have individual codes so they just hoyed points between both tickets at my address, you can always ask and they may allow it as its still on your name