Chatroom.

BlufPurdi

I think the chatroom was a great idea, to be fair.  Somewhere Newcastle fans could all go and chat, and  have a laugh.  Unfortunately it's pretty pish unless it's a match day.  The main problem is, people don't chat about the toon much and the same people go in the room every day, so if you're not a regular you're pretty much made to feel like an outsider.

There's one foreign lad in particular, who made up his own rule of banning me from the chatroom unless it was a match day.  You really couldn't make it up, a lad who only started supporting Newcastle a few years ago, banning me, born and bred in Newcastle, from my clubs only chatroom on the net.  I think it will be pretty pish for new people until the above problems are addressed.

:jesus:  :happy:

Guest stormrider

I think the chatroom was a great idea, to be fair.  Somewhere Newcastle fans could all go and chat, and  have a laugh.  Unfortunately it's pretty pish unless it's a match day.  The main problem is, people don't chat about the toon much and the same people go in the room every day, so if you're not a regular you're pretty much made to feel like an outsider.

There's one foreign lad in particular, who made up his own rule of banning me from the chatroom unless it was a match day.  You really couldn't make it up, a lad who only started supporting Newcastle a few years ago, banning me, born and bred in Newcastle, from my clubs only chatroom on the net.  I think it will be pretty pish for new people until the above problems are addressed.

well, you're mental, but that doesn't mean that many of the ops there arent a bunch of cúnts.

Guest stormrider

Seconded  :thup:

have you bothered checking whether you're one of the cúnts or not first

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...