Premier League Favourites XI

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

Yes, another XI thread. Not particularly the best players, just players you're fond of.

Freidel

A.Hughes

Baines

S.Campbell

R.Dunne

Essien

Parker

Arshavin

Krancjar

Diamanti

D.Bent

Premier League

Given

G.Neville

Baines

A.Hughes

Woodgate

Fletcher

Carrick

Scholes

Giggs

Bellamy

Bent

Manager: SAF

CCC

Camp

Orr

Arca

Wheater

Darren Moore

Burke

Adam

Ben Watson (loan)

Boyd

Chopra

Fryatt

Manager: SOD

Not gonna try and do a proper team but players I like off the top of me head..

Peter Crouch

Fernando Torres

Albert Riera

Kevin Davies

Mikel Arteta

Barry Ferguson

Clint Dempsey

Damien Duff

Darren Bent

Andrey Arshavin

I really like Paul Robinson.

We (well, the Holte End) always give him stick when we play them at our place, and he engages in "banter" (apologies for that vile Soccer AM style word) in return, always really good natured.

He strikes me as a top bloke. David Seaman was always the same with us, too, incidentally.

Guest firetotheworks

I seem to remember Robinson playing against us when we beat Spurs 1-0 in the FA Cup and he did the same with us, he got a good applause for it iirc.

We (well, the Holte End) always give him stick when we play them at our place, and he engages in "banter" (apologies for that vile Soccer AM style word) in return, always really good natured.

He strikes me as a top bloke. David Seaman was always the same with us, too, incidentally.

He did that when i went with a mate to see Watford at WHL, kept looking over and clapping at songs about him. He scored later to get his own back though. :lol:

He did that when i went with a mate to see Watford at WHL, kept looking over and clapping at songs about him. He scored later to get his own back though. :lol:

He's one that always gives the fans a genuine clap back when we applaud the opposition keeper to the goal. Rather than the token effort of some or total ignorance of a lot of the foreigners.

Big Nev was his hero as well so he's a top man :thup: