MLS 2010

Kaizero

Ah, yeah, forgot he's from New York. None of that stuff here in Michigan.

It's on here in Florida too, but a channel that I don't have the package for. :(

I have such a sweet deal from my workplace, one of the things I'm going to resent more when my contract ends is losing the cable package I get through them. Pretty much every channel I can think about (or had no idea they existed)

two things I notice everytime I watch a MLS match:

1) the commentators almost always seem like they don't really have a clue

2) there is no midfield retention of the ball, it's always force force force.

And I don't like that we have to be the only country in the world that names the teams backwards, ie: this match is in NY and the Red Bulls are listed second (like every other US sport).  Why can't we just be like everyone else?

What a nice stadium for soccer in America.  I hope they use it to host a lot of stuff - much nicer than the Home Depot Center.

PPL Park looks like it has great potential too. 20k stadium purpose built. Should be sweet.

What a nice stadium for soccer in America.  I hope they use it to host a lot of stuff - much nicer than the Home Depot Center.

PPL Park looks like it has great potential too. 20k stadium purpose built. Should be sweet.

I'm looking forward to PGE Park out in Portland next season too.  Putting roofing over all seating which should really add to the atmosphere (and is missing in most MLS stadiums)

PGE Plans: http://www.portlandmls2011.com/stadium/pge-park-renovation/