MLS 2010

Kaizero

• 5 weeks later...

Quality of MLS teams on the rise? I mean, I know it was just a friendly, but what was pretty much the LA Galaxy reserved totally bossed a close to full-strenght Boca Juniors tonight.

Quality of MLS teams on the rise? I mean, I know it was just a friendly, but what was pretty much the LA Galaxy reserved totally bossed a close to full-strenght Boca Juniors tonight.

Just wait until they start losing to teams from El Salvador and T&T in the Concacaf Champions' League.

Galaxy playing well against the Wizards at the mo.

just clocked this and it dawned on me how fucking stupid it sounds, why couldn't they just have called themselves LA FC & Kansas City or whatever

razzmatazz bullshit

American sport tradition having fancy names, I find it a part of the charm as long as it stays in the states and doesn't come near Europe.

just clocked this and it dawned on me how fucking stupid it sounds, why couldn't they just have called themselves LA FC & Kansas City or whatever

razzmatazz bullshit

American sport tradition having fancy names, I find it a part of the charm as long as it stays in the states and doesn't come near Europe.

that's why it boiled my piss, mate of mine from Scotland was recently telling me about his bairns team and they're called the fucking dragons or something

won't be long man, won't be long    :tickedoff:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who has the TV rights this season in the UK? I know ESPN showed the Pre-Season games, but haven't seen anyone run the regular season yet.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not sure if you're joking or not, but $30,000 is not a lot of money when you're living in NY/NJ/CT.

Housing and transportation provided

So not sure what I'd be spending money on other that fat burgers.

razzmatazz bullshit

that's why it boiled my piss, mate of mine from Scotland was recently telling me about his bairns team and they're called the fucking dragons or something

Been in rugby league for years.

just clocked this and it dawned on me how f***ing stupid it sounds, why couldn't they just have called themselves LA FC & Kansas City or whatever

razzmatazz bullshit

that's why it boiled my piss, mate of mine from Scotland was recently telling me about his bairns team and they're called the f***ing dragons or something

Aye luckily my local team Halifax have done away with it. Though we were called the Blue Sox which I thought was fucking awesome.

Decided the San Jose Earthquakes are my MLS team. Kit is well smart.

just clocked this and it dawned on me how f***ing stupid it sounds, why couldn't they just have called themselves LA FC & Kansas City or whatever

razzmatazz bullshit

that's why it boiled my piss, mate of mine from Scotland was recently telling me about his bairns team and they're called the f***ing dragons or something

Aye luckily my local team Halifax have done away with it. Though we were called the Blue Sox which I thought was fucking awesome.

Fax used to be my local team aswel, blue frocks was one of the nicknames for them!

razzmatazz bullshit

Aye luckily my local team Halifax have done away with it. Though we were called the Blue Sox which I thought was f***ing awesome.

Fax used to be my local team aswel, blue frocks was one of the nicknames for them!

I remember only too well. None of the nicknames were original at all though so I thought Blue Sox was quite clever and played on the connection with the Red Sox and the White Sox in the States.

Also we had Billy and Bluey as mascots, first team in the league to have two mascots, then every fucker copied us.