Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

Brown might have been on the way down but the Mancs aren't happy at the prospect of losing O'Shea, and tbh I think Gibson is the same as Henderson, not bad, not fantastic. I'll agree that N'gog is a shit signing though. I'm not saying these are great signings but they aren't necessarily the total disaster that some of you lot are making them out to be IMO.

This, basically. They're decent, solid signings in the short term but nowt spectacular. Much better than them spending it on people like N'Zogbia.

Yeah, he would have improved them.

Guest axel

Brown might have been on the way down but the Mancs aren't happy at the prospect of losing O'Shea, and tbh I think Gibson is the same as Henderson, not bad, not fantastic. I'll agree that N'gog is a s*** signing though. I'm not saying these are great signings but they aren't necessarily the total disaster that some of you lot are making them out to be IMO.

This, basically. They're decent, solid signings in the short term but nowt spectacular. Much better than them spending it on people like N'Zogbia.

For us, yes.

Guest VegasToon

Brown might have been on the way down but the Mancs aren't happy at the prospect of losing O'Shea, and tbh I think Gibson is the same as Henderson, not bad, not fantastic. I'll agree that N'gog is a shit signing though. I'm not saying these are great signings but they aren't necessarily the total disaster that some of you lot are making them out to be IMO.

They will be considered a disaster by the mackems because this will not get them any closer to Europe and we know they deserve European football.  O0

Guest neesy111

Sunderland's wage bill for next season will be interesting considering the losses they made last season.

One of the journalists was saying (think it was Douglas) that Bruce had his targets lined up so was happy with the Henderson sale going through. At that point I was worried they had some good players from the continent lined up (I think Gyan and Sessegnon are their best and most talented players) so to see that they've decided to spend it on aging, solid, 'risk-free' signings like this is a relief.

Guest neesy111

One of the journalists was saying (think it was Douglas) that Bruce had his targets lined up so was happy with the Henderson sale going through. At that point I was worried they had some good players from the continent lined up (I think Gyan and Sessegnon are their best and most talented players) so to see that they've decided to spend it on aging, solid, 'risk-free' signings like this is a relief.

He was hopeless for them last season.

Guest neesy111

Anyone know what wage the three musketeers are on?

I'd go well above £100k a week between them.

:nope:

Talented player who will get better.

Guest neesy111

How many Champions League Medals have they got?

That's obviously the crucial factor tbh

3 I believe. 2 for Wes Brown and 1 for John O'Shea.

Guest Roger Kint

Started poorly but looked canny the last 6 games or so when he got 3 goals and a few assists.

Edit: What Sewelly said :thup:

Guest neesy111

Well, he was hopeless and just about most mackems are glad to see the back of him.  Not suited to the premiership as well.

Well, he was hopeless and just about most mackems are glad to see the back of him.  Not suited to the premiership as well.

wat

Sessegnon? Fucking hell man. Give over. The people on RTG loves the guy.

wat

I think he means the other black one.

Well, he was hopeless and just about most mackems are glad to see the back of him.  Not suited to the premiership as well.

wat

I think he means the other black one.

They all look the same tbh

hard to see O'Shea moving, hes been happy enough being a squad player for Man U and doing his bit in getting medals so why move to Sunderland now unless a very big contract is waved in front of him

Guest Roger Kint

hard to see O'Shea moving, hes been happy enough being a squad player for Man U and doing his bit in getting medals so why move to Sunderland now unless a very big contract is waved in front of him

If Fergie agreed to sell him then theres little he can do, probably end up in the reserves for the rest of his contract knowing purple nose

If Fergie agreed to sell him then theres little he can do, probably end up in the reserves for the rest of his contract knowing purple nose

what I find odd is Fergie likes him, whats not to like for a manager covers quite a few positions so perfect player for the bench to fill in wherever may come up so why sell him

Guest neesy111

Think you're thinking of Muntari, nessy. Who has gone back to Inter. He is shite.

Sessegnon however is a talented player who if they use right next season will do very well for them.

Meh, I think the whole of SAFC squad is shite.

Hendersons Mother works at the wife's school once a week. She was in today, the deal is £16.5 mil plus Ngog. Afurther £1.5 with apperances (not sure if club or england) total of deal is £19.5.

Henderson is getting his wages x4. She has previously stated he was on £20k per week. And he is getting £2mil signing on fee.

Fucking Bat Shit Crazy.