The play-offs

BlueStar

Its often the team with momentum that goes up, but at the moment 3rd - 6th seems settled. I reckon it'll be Forest vs Swansea and Cardiff vs Leicester with the winner of the first match going up. Might go with Swansea because of their good defence (despite Blackpool!!). Can't imagine any of them going up though, so it'll feel weird. None of them are good enough at all to stay up, currently.

if reading continue their good form and make it to play offs then i'd have them down as bankers in the play offs because of momentum. Out of the current lot Forest i don't give much hope to, they're on a downward spiral and its hard to see them picking up form enough to get decent momentum in the play offs. Swansea don't score enough despite their good defence and so i don't fancy them Cardiff are too all over the place form wise to safely bet on in play offs but their iffy defence will count against them imo finally my current tip Leicester, i think are solid enough to do it plus it would be nice to see nobby get a premier league swansong to finish up