FA Youth Cup Semi Final Tonight @ SJP KO. 7pm

Skirge

Agree with Vuckic like. Instantly after coming on you could see he was at another level, he looked a move ahead of the game at times and his passing with the outside of the foot in particular was superb technique.

Shame we couldn't get him on the ball more often. Would have loved to have seen him play a bit deeper and get us moving on the ground rather than us playing things long too often. I guess that was a no no once Airey went off though.

Tavernier had an absolute 'mare. Thought the Villa centre-backs and their No 8 in centre mid were absolute class.

Guest The Enforcer

While Newton was excellent once again, I will say that I think he fades badly towards the end of games. Probably to be expected, in a way, with all the hard work he puts in. But he really does start playing tired looking passes and leaves a couple of gaps in midfield, meaning he has to run even harder than he has been, to track back and win the ball. Not a huge criticism though, and it's something that can and obivously will be worked on. Man of the match for me.

Airey's sending off was a bit foolish and completely avoidable. Typical of a young inexperienced lad I suppose.

Tavernier had a bit of a stinker in the last round and was probably a little worse than that tonight. Some lazy touches and passes resulted in him losing possesion a few times. He'll know as well as we do that he can play much better.

Henderson is so commanding at the back, always seems to end up with the ball after a challenge. A joy to watch. He looked in serious pain after that reckless foul. Hope it's not a bad one.

We had all the ball, but never really created any clear cut chances, Adjei's shot probably being the best, if not only. I think all our players looked a little tired in the end. A shame, but it was enjoyable. And very pleasing to have got such a big crowd.