NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roger Kint

maybe we could shop all in Citeh this summer...

Ireland, Cruz, SWP and Onuoha....guess they will be cheap compared to their talent.....

How much would they cost... 15mill ???

:kinnear:

Yeah ok

It was not written without sarcasm....but that say...they all are ready to leave, i guess? and they could be cheap since man city seems to do business like R. Madrid.

+ those 4 players would improve us all over and keep us up!

I know its not gonna happen...even though it would seem like a good move :shifty:

I know there was sarcasm, i forgot to highlight the cost bit ;D

That said would love all except SWP but first 3 are way out of our league at the minute and Onouha will have better options too no doubt

maybe we could shop all in Citeh this summer...

Ireland, Cruz, SWP and Onuoha....guess they will be cheap compared to their talent.....

How much would they cost... 15mill ???

:kinnear:

Yeah ok

It was not written without sarcasm....but that say...they all are ready to leave, i guess? and they could be cheap since man city seems to do business like R. Madrid.

+ those 4 players would improve us all over and keep us up!

I know its not gonna happen...even though it would seem like a good move :shifty:

I know there was sarcasm, i forgot to highlight the cost bit ;D

That said would love all except SWP but first 3 are way out of our league at the minute and Onouha will have better options too no doubt

better options seems to be the problem these days... :undecided:

Not strictly a press rumour, and maybe not the right thread, but a bloke I know suggests Ranger is going on loan to Hartlepool.

Anyone heard anything, I'm at work so can't spend much time checking.

Anyone?

Not strictly a press rumour, and maybe not the right thread, but a bloke I know suggests Ranger is going on loan to Hartlepool.

Anyone heard anything, I'm at work so can't spend much time checking.

Anyone?

maybe your mate read the Chronicle too.

Found out he's a 25 year old striker at Recreativo Huelva who joined Real Zaragoza on loan in January, scoring 7 in 16 (including twice against Barcelona and once against Real Madrid). Pablo Longoria works for them now and is supposed to be involved in the deal.

There has been some speculation on rumours sites that Wheater may be joining NUFC from Boro, the deal to be done of Friday for 4m ; has anyone heard this and what would be your views if it went ahead?

These things are often way off beam, but it would seem that either Hughton does not rate the current CDs too well or that Taylor is def going. Apparently, Wheater can also play RB, so maybe there is something in it.

One thing is for certain - if Wheater joins NUFC he will win one contest straight away - ugliest player on the books and that takes some doing..! Joking aside, he is a very committed player(I use the term loosely..).

There has been some speculation on rumours sites that Wheater may be joining NUFC from Boro, the deal to be done of Friday for 4m ; has anyone heard this and what would be your views if it went ahead?

These things are often way off beam, but it would seem that either Hughton does not rate the current CDs too well or that Taylor is def going. Apparently, Wheater can also play RB, so maybe there is something in it.

One thing is for certain - if Wheater joins NUFC he will win one contest straight away - ugliest player on the books and that takes some doing..! Joking aside, he is a very committed player(I use the term loosely..).

Gone backwards a lot at Boro and is no longer worth £4m. Fucking appalling at RB. Prefer to keep Taylor.

Not seen anything of Wheater this season, but on previous form £4 million is a snip and he's miles better than Taylor.

Any theories as to why his form could have slipped this season?

A goal every 121 minutes in La Liga last season...spookily similar to Xisco's. :lol:

Yeah you probably only have to add another zero on to get Xisco's record last season.