NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Given how little credit Nolan gets for just about anything, I could easily see the Pissi bet being repeated at the beginning of next season.

But do you believe he's actually a good Premiership-level midfielder?

I don't think he's a liability.

Fair play, I probably don't either, at the moment he is offering enough to offset his faults.

If I was a Premier League midfielder I would love to play against him though.

I think I'd be fairly pissed off after owning him all match then have him score the winning goal off his arse from a set piece.

Given how little credit Nolan gets for just about anything, I could easily see the Pissi bet being repeated at the beginning of next season.

But do you believe he's actually a good Premiership-level midfielder?

I don't think he's a liability.

Fair play, I probably don't either, at the moment he is offering enough to offset his faults.

If I was a Premier League midfielder I would love to play against him though.

I think I'd be fairly pissed off after owning him all match then have him score the winning goal off his arse from a set piece.

:lol:

True, you've got to watch him on corners.

Us paying €12m for a 30-year old? Don't think so.

His contract with HSV expire in summer 2012., I think we can buy him much cheaper...

Can't see us buying a 30-yeal old at all tbh. I think all of our transfers this summer will be players between 18 and 26.

Humouring that prat, i mean journo, for a second. It would be a bit daft spending £40 mil on a strike partnership knowing that you'll lose them both when the african nations comes around.

Where's this "little credit Nolan gets" come from?

There's more on this forum blindly defending him than there is criticising him.

That's not true :lol: Don't disagree for a second that he gets credit from a lot of people nowadays, but can't accept there's more people blindly defending him than otherwise...

That article is really weird :lol:

First it says that he's been on a trial, and that the DOF of GAIS says "It shouldn't be a big deal", and then in the second part of the article, it says that they haven't really started negotiating with us.

Guest Roger Kint

Like I've said before, I don't know what is worse.

The people that argue Nolan is a total liability, or the people that argue it would take £20 million to replace him.

Must have missed the people saying anything about £20m. Seen plenty rightly saying we have bigger issues though. :undecided:

The people that argue Nolan is a total liability, or the people that argue it would take £20 million to replace him.

Must have missed the people saying anything about £20m. Seen plenty rightly saying we have bigger issues though. :undecided:

Just the one person actually.

How much does a 15 goal per season striker cost? Gyan cost the mackems £16m or something like that, didn't he?