Steven Taylor back soon

Guest GAMMELL

So, to summarize: Carroll wacked Taylor in the face while the latter was in an ice bath. The "attack" was over Carroll's bird (which incidentally somewhat justifies it). But the extent of the damages for Taylor were grossly exaggerated in the press. Correct?

Affirmative

So, to summarize: Carroll wacked Taylor in the face while the latter was in an ice bath. The "attack" was over Carroll's bird (which incidentally somewhat justifies it). But the extent of the damages for Taylor were grossly exaggerated in the press. Correct?

Affirmative

it was carrolls ex wasn't it and how would it justify a physical attack ?

Affirmative

What if Taylor said "Well fuckin' start then" to Carroll?

Affirmative

I thought it was the mother of Carroll's child? I honestly think I'd twat my friend or co-worker if any of them made a move for the mother of my children. Wouldn't you?

Affirmative

I thought it was the mother of Carroll's child? I honestly think I'd t*** my friend or co-worker if any of them made a move for the mother of my children. Wouldn't you?

not if shes his ex.

Guest GAMMELL

Affirmative

I thought it was the mother of Carroll's child? I honestly think I'd twat my friend or co-worker if any of them made a move for the mother of my children. Wouldn't you?

I'd probably shake his hand and say thanks tbh, she'd be a dog in fairness

I suspect he may be leaving in the summer.

The club appears to be siding with Carroll (or at least not siding with Taylor), which won't go down well in a Taylor camp who've been trying to engineer a move for him for years.

How?

I assume they mean the way he stalled over signing the contract a few seasons ago looking for more money. Certainly doesn't look good for Mr. "pumps his fist and kisses the badge" Newcastle

Affirmative

Nah.

I would have appreciated being asked beforehand if someone had serious intentions with an ex of mine, but I wouldn't expect it at all. Kid or no kid.

(assuming it's a 100% dead relationship, no chance in hell of getting back together)

The club appears to be siding with Carroll (or at least not siding with Taylor), which won't go down well in a Taylor camp who've been trying to engineer a move for him for years.

How?

I assume they mean the way he stalled over signing the contract a few seasons ago looking for more money. Certainly doesn't look good for Mr. "pumps his fist and kisses the badge" Newcastle

Should've signed the first offer made to him obviously. :dontknow:

How?

I'm not saying he should have shouldn't have, i'm just saying you can't go on about it being an honour playing for the club and much it means to you then stall over money.

Affirmative

Nah.

I would have appreciated being asked beforehand if someone had serious intentions with an ex of mine, but I wouldn't expect it at all. Kid or no kid.

(assuming it's a 100% dead relationship, no chance in hell of getting back together)

I was under the assumption that Carroll and the lass were still together. But if they aren't then it's a different discussion altogether.

Guest toonlass

Affirmative

And what about if they were "on a break" again rather than being an ex? So it's somone you had been with for years and you had an argument and done what seems quite common with young uns and decided to "have a break" and your colleague tries it on? Is your "ex" lass, who you have been on and off with for years, and who in all reality you will be back with before the end of the month be fair game to your mates and colleagues?

How?

I'm not saying he should have shouldn't have, i'm just saying you can't go on about it being an honour playing for the club and much it means to you then stall over money.

yes you can. bloody sure i would.

Affirmative

I thought it was the mother of Carroll's child? I honestly think I'd t*** my friend or co-worker if any of them made a move for the mother of my children. Wouldn't you?

And what about if they were "on a break" again rather than being an ex? So it's somone you had been with for years and you had an argument and done what seems quite common with young uns and decided to "have a break" and your colleague tries it on? Is your "ex" lass, who you have been on and off with for years, and who in all reality you will be back with before the end of the month be fair game to your mates and colleagues?

"on a break". and you say you've never seen 'friends'.

Affirmative

Aye, I think you've caught her out on that one.

Guest icemanblue

Affirmative

Ha! Get in there.

Guest toonlass

See the post above yours Semtex. Why is if so hard to beleve that someone hasn't seen a programme on TV? There are millions of TV shows that I haven't seen. It's not that strange, some of us do more that sit watching the telly.

How?

Of course you fucking can. :lol:

Anyway, that's not what was suggested, it was that he has been trying to "engineer a move away for years".  If that was the case it would have been pretty easy to do, just refuse the contract on offer and pick up more money on a Bosman. :doh:

Because the only people who haven't seen Friends either died in 1993, were born in the last 2 years, or have no eyes.

And even the ones without eyes still heard all about Ross and Rachel.

Because the only people who haven't seen Friends either died in 1993, were born in the last 2 years, or have no eyes.

And even the ones without eyes still heard all about Ross and Rachel.

Ross should've broken Joey's fucking jaw when he heard about him shagging Rachel like.

Guest toonlass

I think Steven Taylor does love playing for the club, but he also loves to play up to the local hero tag, hence the badge kissing shite. I am pretty sure that he won't be liking Andy Carroll taking any of that local hero limelight from him?