Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye.

Are you playing?

:razz:

currently sat with an ice pack strapped to my hamstring

You blatantly just bottled playing the last 10 the other day because we were being anally penetrated...

Aye.

Are you playing?

You blatantly just bottled playing the last 10 the other day because we were being anally penetrated...

:lol:

If only I was that type of person...would've taken up your offer to sub off when the sixth goal went in...

Aye.

Are you playing?

If only I was that type of person...would've taken up your offer to sub off when the sixth goal went in...

O0

I'm up front for this one. SO no heading errors can occur...

PRESS RELEASE

Newcastle-Online Blues FC release charity single.

With just days to go before the big grudge match with their arch-rivals "The Red Team" the much heralded N-O Blues FC have released a single in aid of 'Help for Zero's', a Newcastle based charity which aims to rebuild the lives of amateur footballers who have found their lives shattered upon sudden realisation of their ineptness. It is estimated this condition costs literally thousands of pounds to local businesses as the aforementioned talentless morons struggle to even get out of bed due to their overwhelming sense of uselessness.

With many top pundits forecasting a trouncing for the Red team in the big derby game this weekend it is widely expected there will be a sharp increase in demand for their services. As a precaution H4Z have put geordie legend Paul Gascoigne on stand-by to deliver fluffy dressing gowns, 4 packs of lager and KFC bargain buckets to disconsolate Red teamers on Saturday evening.

The single will be available for download from midnight tonight but Newcastle-Online have got a sneak peak of the video for your enjoyment.

In other news, experienced centre back Colin 'MKSC' Rance has vowed to keep the Red team attacking triumvirate of Kev Moore, Dan 'Semtex' Burnip and Mr Slim quiet by telling them a series of knock-knock jokes and bemusing them with cockney rhyming slang. For more news in the run up to the big game stay tuned to Newcastle-Online.

4-1 Blues, Reds put back in their place.

On a side note need to purchase a blue shirt of sorts and hope my ankle clears up, still looking forward to it though.

You need a new avatar.

Aye.

Are you playing?

O0

I'm up front for this one. SO no heading errors can occur...

Trust me. I won't be missing any headers.

I'm going straight for your ankle like

I'll have to roll round clutching it and hope the ref fancies taking action.

I dunno who the ref is, but if it's Catchpole, then you've not got a chance in hell :D