Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Neesy's crack is horrendous, he's said the same thing about 4 times, like a kid at a wedding telling a shit joke.

at least i turn up for games when i say i am

Guest Heneage

Neesy's crack is horrendous, he's said the same thing about 4 times, like a kid at a wedding telling a s*** joke.

Weren't you half an hour late for a game at PowerLeague? People in glass houses Neesy...

Guest neesy111

Neesy's crack is horrendous, he's said the same thing about 4 times, like a kid at a wedding telling a s*** joke.

Weren't you half an hour late for a game at PowerLeague? People in glass houses Neesy...

:fishing:

Bah, was playing tonight and got cleaned out which aggrivated a long term ankle injury, I should be OK like. Seven aside will be a decent indicator on Sunday.

Had to go in goal after about twenty minutes of play, just going to rest it for the rest of the week and hope it recovers in time. Alright running on it but as soon as I go into any kind of challange it kills.

Guest neesy111

Called Gosforth earlier on but could only leave a message for the chap. If he doesn't get back to me within the next hour, i'll enquire at Newcastle Uni.

Also there is gateshead as well as a last resort

But you could've if it was Blakelaw...?

Seeing as we've been given the opportunity to do so (ie, the loss of Blakelaw), i'll do my utmost to get it as close to a Metro connection as possible. Even if it ends up being Coach Lane or something, that's a mere brisk walk from Four Lane Ends. :aww:

I've pinned Gosforth as first choice though. I promise not to have it drag on, as i know there's people travelling a fair distance. But if the guy doesn't get back to me this aft', i might try again tomorrow. Gateshead is an uber-faff cos they've got to send you an application form, which you have to send back, making it all very uncertain. Unless you're a club member - or whatever it was JonBobson had.

Trying my best lads, promise you that. Pretty pissed off about the turn of events over the weekend but we'll sort it. :thup:

But you could've if it was Blakelaw...?

Seeing as we've been given the opportunity to do so (ie, the loss of Blakelaw), i'll do my utmost to get it as close to a Metro connection as possible. Even if it ends up being Coach Lane or something, that's a mere brisk walk from Four Lane Ends. :aww:

blakewlaw would have been even better as its closer. gosforths not too bad but the others are a bugger for me to get too in ahurry and i aint bringing the kids then i'm straight off for a bbq in the complete other direction.