Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sorry lads but i'm out of this, sorry to leave it late in the day

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_13.gif

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

If Stu is playing, and you're bringing in a super human 14th player, when we've only got 13, that's a bit :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ringers.

I'll be contacting the NFA about this.

Ringers.

I'll be contacting the NFA about this.

I'm contacting my MP if either of them score.

Ringers.

If Stu is playing, and you're bringing in a super human 14th player, when we've only got 13, that's a bit :undecided:

:lol: Stfu for once you whiney little bitch. He isn't playing.

That's right. Here comes the trash-talk. :coolsmiley: