Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The reds are celebrating a bit early me thinks.

I think the ones speaking out could well be our player version of the fans that hang around SJP waiting for David Craig unfortunately.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The reds are celebrating a bit early me thinks.

I think the ones speaking out could well be our player version of the fans that hang around SJP waiting for David Craig unfortunately.

How'man, ya mong, Burnips pure Legend, man. SACK THE BOARD!

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

I'll be contacting the NFA about this.

I'm contacting my MP if either of them score.

You can hardly talk considering you have caused problems like this previously.

I am not coming all the way from London to Newcastle to lose, that is a promise.

Your record says otherwise.

NOFC games don't count as they have all been lost. SJP was far from serious. This is the big one.

Guest Heneage

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

If Stu is playing, and you're bringing in a super human 14th player, when we've only got 13, that's a bit :undecided:

:lol:

I am not coming all the way from London to Newcastle to lose, that is a promise.

Your record says otherwise.

NOFC games don't count as they have all been lost. SJP was far from serious. This is the big one.

Delighted to hear you say that, Col.

Banter aside - i'm so happy how seriously people are taking this. :thup: Gonna be awesome.

What've been previous scores?

Blue 7-4 Reds

Blue 2-1 Reds

Blue 1-3 Reds

Essential to win back the pride.

Well with two men of the match at SJP (Col and Peter IIRC) and the NOFC man of match v PNE (QBG) it shouldn't be too difficult. Especially having already won 66% of these games.

Oh for God's sake. Every single time i've posted anything like a squad, in the lead up to this week, i've said - if anyone has any issues we'll discuss it. I said that every time. That i was open to change it but i sorted it into two squads i felt fair.

I'm not changing shit now - it's too late.

Just having a flick through the terms and conditions for the pitch.

• THE WEARING OF SPIKED, SCREW-IN METAL STUDDED SHOES OR BLADES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

• DO NOT WEAR FLAT SHOES ON THE PITCH.

• SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE SITE IS PROHIBITED.

• FOOD IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE CONSUMED IN THE PITCH ENCLOSURE.

• CHEWING GUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

• DO NOT PLACE SHARP OBJECTS ON THE SURFACE.

• SPECTATORS MUST REMAIN OUTSIDE THE ENCLOSURE AT ALL TIMES.

• USERS MUST CLEAN THEIR FOOTWEAR BEFORE GOING ON TO THE PITCH.

Obviously we knew about the studs issue, but blades... does that refer to moulded studs?

I think the best option is just to bring your trainers. I don't want us to get this far (and certain people travel so far) only for us to get booted off cos of having the wrong footwear.

No flat shoes and no blades/studs :lol:

Barefoot it is.

My assumption on the blade front it perhaps it means metal blades?

Mine are plastic, I'll be wearing them, though perhaps I'll bring an alternative incase psycho John Hall is watching.

• THE WEARING OF SPIKED, SCREW-IN METAL STUDDED SHOES OR BLADES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Obviously we knew about the studs issue, but blades... does that refer to moulded studs?

I think the best option is just to bring your trainers. I don't want us to get this far (and certain people travel so far) only for us to get booted off cos of having the wrong footwear.

no alcohol restrictions. :celb:

John Hall's gonna be there first thing to take the cash off me. I've already got it all enveloped up so will just take everyone's £8 at the end.

Everybody bring a regular pair of trainers/astro trainer thingys. I just want to be extra careful here.

Any non-metal blades will be fine I'd imagine. But make sure you have a spare set of trainers if you don't have normal moulds.

John Hall's gonna be there first thing to take the cash off me. I've already got it all enveloped up so will just take everyone's £8 at the end.

Everybody bring a regular pair of trainers/astro trainer thingys. I just want to be extra careful here.

I hope to fuck he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

I hope to fuck he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

Same here, he's always been a twat.

Why? He was a dick on the phone like.

Him: What are you called?

Me: Well just put it in as Newcastle Supporters Team

Him: Hahahaha, you sad sod.

Me: :kasper:

:lol: Cunt.

Because he's a cunt.

I hope to f*** he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

Same here, he's always been a t***.

thats not johnny hall off here then ?

I hope to f*** he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

Same here, he's always been a t***.

thats not johnny hall off here then ?

Pretty certain it isn't.