The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

England

Portugal -3

Argentina -1

I backed away from the H/cap & went for the clean sheet, do they look like keeping clean sheet.

Oh aye, I can't see Cape Verde scoring either. Can't see Portugal getting more than 2, and even then it'll probably be off someone's arse or something.

Only a friendly but you have to ask questions: they've got Lleidson, Ronaldo and Nani all starting.

Not too fussed since I managed to make a decent profit at the weekend, so since Portugal are clearly not scoring 4 in 35 minutes, I'm cheering on Cape Verde. Come on you... Cape Verdeans.

Not too fussed since I managed to make a decent profit at the weekend, so since Portugal are clearly not scoring 4 in 35 minutes, I'm cheering on Cape Verde. Come on you... Cape Verdeans.

NEE NEED FOR THAT!!!

how fucking awesome isn't it to win with a penalty awarded in added time of added time because the Viking keeper pushed over a Rosenborg player when the ball wasn't even near any of them? :lol: Penalty was almost literally the last kick on the ball. :lol:

NEE NEED FOR THAT!!!

Argies up.

And come on, it'd be funny. From the football perspective, anyway.

As well as the Swindon, Argentina, England -1 treble I posted earlier (£5), a few England specific ones:

First goal to be a header - £1.  WIN

England to score 4 or more goals - £1.  LOSE

Rooney hat-trick - £1 LOSE

England to win both halves - £2.  WIN

Up for the night as treble unsettled.