The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

I thought it was the done thing to prove your bet.

I only post screenshots for bets with a really big payout or big stake as I'd be suspicious as well if someone else claimed they'd bet really really big or won really really big. Have no problems believing any of you as long as the bet isn't posted after the match is finished.

nah, just stating is ought to be enough (really what it means is i haven't got a clue how to post them and would probably leave all sorts of details on there that i shouldn't..........................plus i couldn't really be arsed)

Just post your tip in the thread before the event starts (or finishes if in-play) - at least it gives other forumites a chance to follow you in O0

Can we stop with the screenshots of winning bets? (As Ronaldo proved in the last thread, it doesn't mean much when you only post the ones that come in...). The thread becomes massive to load.

Guest BooBoo

I realise it's frowned upon to post after the event bit last night I had two quid on King FGS at 25/1 and two quid on England 3-1 at 10/1.

Might put a fiver on Man Utd to win the Premiership and Real Madrid to win the La Liga & Champions League double. £275 return.

Where are you able to bet on this double?

Skybet, just add both of them separately to your basket though, there isn't a double option.

Might put a fiver on Man Utd to win the Premiership and Real Madrid to win the La Liga & Champions League double. £275 return.

Skybet, just add both of them separately to your basket though, there isn't a double option.

I'm not able to create a Skybet account, sadly. Have already tried but I could not find Germany as country. Don't know why, though.

I'm not able to create a Skybet account, sadly. Have already tried but I could not find Germany as country. Don't know why, though.

Are you sure about this?  :lol:

Are you sure about this?  :lol:

Yes. Searched for "Germany" and "Deutschland". Could not find it. Strange but (probably) true.

I realise it's frowned upon to post after the event bit last night I had two quid on King FGS at 25/1 and two quid on England 3-1 at 10/1.

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting

Looking ahead to the World Cup, some of the match odds seem rather pleasant.

France/Mexico double on the 1st day seems good value at 4.25/1.

Obviously, South Africa are the home nation, but they really are shocking and Uruguay are decent but you would expect France to be up for it, being the 1st game and all (don't mention Senegal).