The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Cancellara is better than evens to win the Tour Of Flanders on Sunday. It's as close to a certainty as there will ever be in a 200 man bike race. Ballan for top 3.

Saw this, but he's such a hot favourite and blew everyone away last weekend the whole bunch will be against him trying to make it as hard as possible for him.

The odds for Cancelarra are very bad, though, Everything can happen in cycling - crashes, wind, punctures, fatigue...

Considering he's 6/6 over cobbled classics/semi classics (last 2 Flanders, Roubaix and Gent-Wevelgem) better than evens is quite good. Going to have a bit on Guesdon, De Gendt and Chavannel in case a break goes down the road. Ballan to place. He'll be happy as best loser.

Anyone put much on this?

Cancellara is better than evens to win the Tour Of Flanders on Sunday. It's as close to a certainty as there will ever be in a 200 man bike race. Ballan for top 3.

Saw this, but he's such a hot favourite and blew everyone away last weekend the whole bunch will be against him trying to make it as hard as possible for him.

The odds for Cancelarra are very bad, though, Everything can happen in cycling - crashes, wind, punctures, fatigue...

Considering he's 6/6 over cobbled classics/semi classics (last 2 Flanders, Roubaix and Gent-Wevelgem) better than evens is quite good. Going to have a bit on Guesdon, De Gendt and Chavannel in case a break goes down the road. Ballan to place. He'll be happy as best loser.

Anyone put much on this?

I wanted to but forgot it. I didn't want to do a live bet for a reason I don't even know myself.

Happy that I didn't put anything on it, though. :lol:

£10 Acc.

Man Citeh @ 1/2 to beat the mackems

Molde @ 8/11 *

Rosenborg @ 2/5 *

Lyon @ 5/6 to beat Nice

£20 TBL

Molde @ 8/11 *

Rosenborg @ 2/5 *

Lyon @ 5/6 to beat Nice

Lyon 2-0 in the 91st minute.

Get a man sent off and concede twice. Draw 2-2.

:bluestar:

Great weekend that was. Profit of 200 € from Friday till today. March has been a decent month in terms of betting but this could be my best month ever considering that there are CL matches around the corner again.

Anyone put much on this?

Had £100 on him @ 2.5, laid 150 off @ 1.3 when BMC started chasing. Had £5 on Chavanel @ 50 too, Nuyens' little swerve into his path at the end made me furious, the win would have been much better if Cancellara or S.C. had taken 1st.

Going to be back on him for Roubaix next weekend.

Have shoved £20 of the win on: Benfica 1 - 3 Porto

Yesterday was not good. Not good at all. The results were purely to spite me and take all my money, bet the fuckers had pre-arranged to be the better teams by far but yet refuse to fucking win the fucked up cuntish matches. Two seasons as good as undefeated and now the two first matches lost this season?! Jönsson out tbh, Swedish cuntbag. Knew he never had it in him to take over, fucking everything ip trying to implement his style that we all know will never work at Rosenborg. God man, you've been in charge for two matches and I already want to kill you, that's a new record of sorts. Everything sucks.

Tempted to stick some money on tonight.

Staying away from Real-Spurs though as apparent walkover = probable upset, especially if Neil sticks a couple of quid on ;)

Accrington are the potential dodgy ones IMO. Incredible home form at the moment (something like 7 straight wins on the bounce)  but it all seems too much of a 'home banker'.

Then again, I hesitated in putting them into bets on Saturday for the same reason and lost out, as they ran away with victory.

Won £20.13 from a four fold yesterday. Took the 20 out and gunna build up the 13p see how high I can get it, got man c and qpr double, gets me 29p

Stuck the 29p on Real/Barca double