The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

50 € on us.

15 € on (-1)

Returns 95€. Shouldn't have done the (-1), though.

Nice one David!

Going to take a football betting holiday for the rest of the season. No one's arsed so anything can happen.

50 € on us.

15 € on (-1)

Returns 95€. Shouldn't have done the (-1), though.

Nice one David!

Going to take a football betting holiday for the rest of the season. No one's arsed so anything can happen.

Cheers.  :thup:

Thought about doing that as well but there are still good matches (in terms of betting) out there. Man Utd tomorrow.

50 on us.

15 on (-1)

Returns 95. Shouldn't have done the (-1), though.

Nice one David!

Cheers.  :thup:

Thought about doing that as well but there are still good matches (in terms of betting) out there. Man Utd tomorrow.

Pilko if you actually put Bolton -1 on at 11/8, you've been absolutely mugged. 15/8 at bet365 and I'd dare say some places will push to 2/1.

Thankfully I didn't, couldn't find it in the shop in a hurry.

Still picked two losers like: Newcastle, Bolton, Wycombe, Villa and also Lovenkrands FG.

Guest je85

Done a live bet of 30 € on FSV Frankfurt/draw. 1-1 at the moment. Returns 66€.

Was it yourself David that dabbles in a little betting on cycling? I seem to remember someone doing some throughout Le Tour last year. If so, looked at the Giro much?

Was it yourself David that dabbles in a little betting on cycling? I seem to remember someone doing some throughout Le Tour last year. If so, looked at the Giro much?

Yes it was me. Had some money on Radioshack to win the stage yesterday and came close.

Will wait the first few stages and bet on my GC favourites then. On the flat stages the odds for Cav won't be accatable so I will leave it most of the time.

Giro seems to be quite unpredictable in general which is why I'll wait till the Tour for the big bets (that and because there's still football on).

Edit: For today btw, I've got little money on Petacchi to win the stage. Odds are good.

Yes it was me. Had some money on Radioshack to win the stage yesterday and came close.

Will wait the first few stages and bet on my GC favourites then. On the flat stages the odds for Cav won't be accatable so I will leave it most of the time.

Giro seems to be quite unpredictable in general which is why I'll wait till the Tour for the big bets (that and because there's still football on).

Edit: For today btw, I've got little money on Petacchi to win the stage. Odds are good.

4.50€ returned around 30 €.  :thup:

Guest je85

4.50€ returned around 30 €.  :thup:

Good work, I'm going to watch a bit more then start betting on the mountains.

Got £2 on Hernandez 2-0 at 55/1 for this. Shut up shop boys.