The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

£10 on Hughes as the next Liverpool boss.

Got 22/1 now at 12/1 :frantic:

Could be a good shout, its where I'd have put money if I was brave (foolish) enough to bet.

You must have made at least a grand in the past month, Jonny. Keep it going.

Not bitterly jealous at all or anything.

Aye, but alot of it has actually gone back into other bets. Probably about £300 profit.

Does that mean... you're only posting winning bets!? :kasper:

You'll be shot at dawn on here. :lol:

f*** you Serbia, f*** you.

For the second time tonight, one team that decides it'd rather play out a 0-0 draw than score against dross means that I miss out on £500

tbh ;)

Guest BooBoo

Done my WC bets. Backed Spain and Brazil with USA at e/w. Villa top scorer with Crouch e/w. Few group winner doubles too.

Tromso are away to Stromsgodset. 13/8. Tromso are top, in good form, Stromsgodset are 11th and have lost their last 4. What's the catch?

You're the one betting.

Go for rewilding in the derby.

Gone for Jan Vermeer, looks the pick from the form. Rewilding seems to have a lot of support because Frankie's on board although I reckon he will be in contention anyway.

Dont know much about Horse racing so went 2.50 on the horse K.Fallon is riding. I know Frankie should be on the better horse from that stable but Fallon is the sort of cunt you cant keep out of the headlines.

What's the craic with Tromso, Kaizero then howay?

Well, they are clear favourites. But it's just too unpredictable as Strømsgodset have a very very good team, they're just young and raw, so sometimes when they click they're among the best in Norway, and when they don't they're among the worst. Tromsø are the league leaders, but they really don't have the team that says they should be there, so this golden period will eventually end. Which is why I'm avoiding them until that happens so you can have a sense of realism in the matches.

DNB isn't a bad call though, as going by form they should win. But as I said, both teams are unpredictable in the sense of when they click and when they'll stop their good run.