The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

The way this thread is going, get your money on:

FC Copenhagen

Lyon

Inverness

664/1.

;)

Neil is standing on the verge of a £665 return, just one minute of stoppage time remaining at the Bernabeu.

"...it's Ronaldo, gives it to Ozil, he lays it back to.... MOURINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GOAL!!!!!"

"Thankfully he put doubles on. Let's go to Stamford Bridge and check on Copenhagen who were 4-0 up at one point, it's 4-3 now"

"The ball at the feet of Torres, he goes past one defender, past two, three, four, five, it's Torres one on one, round the goalkeeper, he flicks it up, overhead KICK...TOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - the 50 million pound goal!"

;)

Chelsea's pissing about with the ball around the box there was akin to Arsenal. f***ing c***s.

It was pathetic when Torres came on. It was if they'd all been instructed that the only person who could shoot was Torres. In the last minute, Lampard was through and I expected him to just lash one in and he tried to flick it to Torres - i mean wtf?

The Torres comment still stands, despite him being on the bench.

So they're going to do all they can to get him to score from the bench? ;)

Chelsea's pissing about with the ball around the box there was akin to Arsenal. f***ing c***s.

It was pathetic when Torres came on. It was if they'd all been instructed that the only person who could shoot was Torres. In the last minute, Lampard was through and I expected him to just lash one in and he tried to flick it to Torres - i mean wtf?

;)

FWIW Chelsea could have been 2-up in the first half on another night, Kobenhaven looked utterly bereft of attacking ideas though. Cocked up by thinking they actually wanted to try and get more than moral points.

By following what I am now calling the Hall principle, I'll have a dabble in Cheltenham action tomorrow. Well, a slight modification: I (unfortunately) do slightly know what I'm doing, which may decrease my chances of victory.

By following what I am now calling the Hall principle, I'll have a dabble in Cheltenham action tomorrow. Well, a slight modification: I (unfortunately) do slightly know what I'm doing, which may decrease my chances of victory.

1) Steer clear of short-priced (3/1 or less) favourites at Cheltenham

2) Pay careful attention to horses who have struggled in the mud over winter but have previous experience of the racecourse/festival

3) Avoid horses who haven't raced at Cheltenham before/are being stepped up in distance (it's an insanely tiring finish up the hill)

1) Steer clear of short-priced (3/1 or less) favourites at Cheltenham

2) Pay careful attention to horses who have struggled in the mud over winter but have previous experience of the racecourse/festival

3) Avoid horses who haven't raced at Cheltenham before/are being stepped up in distance (it's an insanely tiring finish up the hill)

Or just close your eyes and click. I've not done bad out of it :thup:

Both City and Liverpool to qualify is a good bet.

Tempting but I'm a little weary of Man City. Am I missing something? I can't pick Man City to qualify through extra time. I know I could for CL matches.