The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

88th minute Berbatov and stoppage time Rudi Skacel goals keep my bet alive! I still need Everton and Barca...

You just watch. If Everton ride this game out, Barca will grind out a 0-0 against 10 men :lol:

88th minute Berbatov and stoppage time Rudi Skacel goals keep my bet alive! I still need Everton and Barca...

You just watch. If Everton ride this game out, Barca will grind out a 0-0 against 10 men :lol:

They're not Huddersfield.[/definitelynotbitter]

Happened too quick to pass on, but I stumbled into the Federer in-play at 5-3 in the second set, he was 4/1 to break serve and level the set score at 1-1 so I threw a tenner on.

I know he was up against a decent player, but still. Mental odds.

Happened too quick to pass on, but I stumbled into the Federer in-play at 5-3 in the second set, he was 4/1 to break serve and level the set score at 1-1. I know he was up against a decent player, but still. Mental odds.

:lol:

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TENNIS :lol:

Which makes it all the more remarkable/highly irritating that you're winning on it. :hmm:

If it helps, I lose alot too. Just not tonight :laugh:

Guest toon1army

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TENNIS :lol:

Which makes it all the more remarkable/highly irritating that you're winning on it. :hmm:

If it helps, I lose alot too. Just not tonight :laugh:

me 2 but having more luck on the horses at the min

Guest Rey Mysterio

Will be saving all my money for the rugby today but think Sunderland DNB @ evs is a great price.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Warrington Wolves were -16 this afternoon against Harlequins, they're 60-6 up after 56 minutes  :lol:

Warrington Wolves were -16 this afternoon against Harlequins, they're 60-6 up after 56 minutes  :lol:

Tell me about it I had it on a bet as I thought that Quins were due a thumping but alas I went went with Liverpool -1 @ 5/1 instead.