The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

50 € on Liverpool/Chelsea returns 210€.

50 € on Rosenborg returns 100€.

:celb:

Rosenborg win would give me just a perfect weekend after an even more perfect week (winning almost 300€ with the CL)

You realise Kaiz, if anyone ever loses a Norwegian bet, you're getting firmly blamed for it? Regardless of the circumstances.

Was like it all last season as well, I did good with my bets most of the time last time around though. First few rounds are always iffy with the Norwegian league considering how much the teams change over the winter break, but once they settle in it's always smooth sailing until the summer break when it gets a bit iffy again for a few rounds.

You realise Kaiz, if anyone ever loses a Norwegian bet, you're getting firmly blamed for it? Regardless of the circumstances.

Was like it all last season as well, I did good with my bets most of the time last time around though. First few rounds are always iffy with the Norwegian league considering how much the teams change over the winter break, but once they settle in it's always smooth sailing until the summer break when it gets a bit iffy again for a few rounds.

Same as any league really - you can do worse than to avoid large stakes in the first few weeks.

£50 on Stabæk, Odd Grenland, Rosenborg, Strømsgodset and Tromsø.

£50 on Stabæk-1, Strømsgodset-1 and Rosenborg-1.

Not the best of starts. :thdn:

Only 6-0 down, Christ. :lol:

Why so? My current bet suggestions (bar the already failed quadruple and DtD) are looking to come in if Rosenborg delivers.

Because it's me, Kaiz.

Actually, it should work the other way. I should be more likely to win when there isn't much form. Double negatives. I'LL WIN!

...dare I bet on Rosenborg? O0