The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest AsianIanCurtis

Looks like I'm not the only person who was let down by Leicester. Had a £4 accumulator on United, Barcelona, QPR, Celtic, Leicester that would have returned £97 or so.

Frustrating to lose an accumulator by one result, even more frustrating when it's the 4th time it's happened in 3 days.

Looks like I'm not the only person who was let down by Leicester. Had a £4 accumulator on United, Barcelona, QPR, Celtic, Leicester that would have returned £97 or so.

Frustrating to lose an accumulator by one result, even more frustrating when it's the 4th time it's happened in 3 days.

Even more frustrating when you consider Crystal Palace's away record. Think they've lost 16 away games already.

Oh why not - it'll help me enjoy things more when Spur's false hope is realised when they score a goal tonight and suddenly think they're going to win the Champions League.

£2 on Spurs to qualify @ 25/1.

Those odds seem ridiculously short. Just looked on Bet365. 25/1 to qualify. 66/1 for a Spurs 4-0 win, the lowest scoring result in which they would remain in with a shout to qualify. How does that work?

Those odds seem ridiculously short. Just looked on Bet365. 25/1 to qualify. 66/1 for a Spurs 4-0 win, the lowest scoring result in which they would remain in with a shout to qualify. How does that work?

Why do you care? You've closed your account. :lol:

It was 50/1 last night. I can only assume there's been a load of betting on it this morning.

Exact score vs. Just qualifying, no? Seems pretty straightforward.

But you'd think considering 4-0 is the shortest odds available on a score that would give Spurs a chance of qualifying, they'd be a bit closer to the qualifying odds?

Jonny's summed it up really, a lot of betting on it.

Aye, you're right. That says it's much more likely that Tottenham will qualify than win 4-0, which is mental as 4-0 is the absolute minimum needed to qualify.

Last night it was 50/1 to qualify and 50/1 4-0. Like I said, there's probably been loads of betting on one and none on the other.

Gone to Betsson now after Unibet decided to turn wankers with their payment options not allowing me to just use just my VISA anymore. (Norway's got fucked up betting laws as there's a state monopoly on betting so betting sites need to make you pay in Euros and shit or something, I can't recall the details.)

Gone to Betsson now after Unibet decided to turn wankers with their payment options not allowing me to just use just my VISA anymore. (Norway's got fucked up betting laws as there's a state monopoly on betting so betting sites need to make you pay in Euros and shit or something, I can't recall the details.)

Don't give our government any stupid ideas man!

They screwed up and owe me a £50 apology.

You screwed up their chances of winning.

Nonsense. They should have been motivated for no reason other than to ensure I win. Failure.

They screwed up and owe me a £50 apology.

You screwed up their chances of winning.

Nonsense. They should have been motivated for no reason other than to ensure I win. Failure.

The failure was there the moment you pressed "confirm bet".

Putting a tenner on Inter to qualify, if nowt else just to make tonight a bit interesting.