The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

£50 on Rosenborg.

Haven't they been letting you down in recent weeks?

Yeah, but only the three first rounds to be fair. Things looking normal now after they changed to a 4-2-3-1 formation. That said, they're up against one of the better sides in the league tonight so I'm guessing it'll be a draw. Haven't lost against Molde since 2006 though, so the stats are on their side.

Every single Premier League team scored this weekend, imagine the odds you'd have got for that.

1741: Haha, there are a lot of congratulatory messages for Andy from Bolton, who sent his text in at 1557. Well done Andy, see you in the pub after, son.

---------

1557: Full-time Stoke 3-1 Arsenal

Arsenal's season seems to have been written off so many times, but I guess their already-slim hopes of winning the title have just ended. As for Stoke - they will go into next week's FA Cup final in buoyant mood.

From Andy, Bolton, on text: "I've had 30 quid on every Premier League team to score this weekend, just need a goalfest at Old Trafford for £6,127, don't care who wins."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9479287.stm

:pow:

Rosenborg money train looking well back on its tracks. :aww: Easy money.

:smitten:

Can't see Liverpool losing, meaning Fulham will win.

I can make arguments for and against both.

Fulham are the Premiership's form team, won 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 home games :kasper: can't really see a Mark Hughes team having 'nothing to play for' either. OTOH, Liverpool are still chasing down Spurs for Europa league, have some decent firepower up front and are on a canny run under Dalglish.

It'll be 0-0 now :pow:

It's just an instinct really but I definitely can't see Fulham winning - this defies logic a bit since as you say, Fulham have been shit hot at form recently, but logic has got me absolutely nowhere recently. This betting lark is annoying.

Against my better judgement, I've got a double of:

Fulham/ +2.5 goals

Juventus -1

£10 pays £104

I can however see a 1-1 draw in the Fulham game, and a 2-1 Juve win :lol:

Can't see Liverpool losing, meaning Fulham will win.

I can make arguments for and against both.

Fulham are the Premiership's form team, won 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 home games :kasper: can't really see a Mark Hughes team having 'nothing to play for' either. OTOH, Liverpool are still chasing down Spurs for Europa league, have some decent firepower up front and are on a canny run under Dalglish.

It'll be 0-0 now :pow:

Fulham: P11 W4 (Sunderland, Bolton, Blackpool, Blackburn) D4 L3                                            ......since playing us on feb 2nd.

Liverpool: P10 W6 (Us, Birmingham, ManC, Sunderland, ManU, Chelsea) D2 L2                        .......not including europe: where they've been average

In terms of form I wouldn't say there's much between them tbh

Honestly man, just fuck off.

What? :lol:

Hardly like some giants are losing to some minnows. No major surprise Liverpool are winning, albeit 3-0 is bizarre.

I know, I'm wondering why you're making out like the fact Fulham are losing is some sort of shock result. There have been a pile of results this season which have been stranger than this, if you're asking me.

I know, I'm wondering why you're making out like the fact Fulham are losing is some sort of shock result. There have been a pile of results this season which have been stranger than this, if you're asking me.

They're losing 3-0, at home, after 15 minutes :lol:

Aye, but the fact Liverpool are winning isn't surprising. Anyway, just my interpretation of what you said, I'm just pissed off the one time my instinct was right, I didn't put money on it. :lol: