The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Have 25 € on Robben to score anytime

5 € on First yellow card from minute 1 - 15

5 € on Holland 2-1

And my longterm bet:

20 € on Germany - Brazil final.

Have 100 € free so I can bet a few things I wouldn't do normally.

5 € on Holland to go through (live bet)

First card bet, 2-1 and my live bet on Holland.  :smitten:

Returns about 160€  :celb:

Guest Sc0ward

Where can i place a bet on who the 2 teams in the fianl will be? Tried Paddy Power and Will Hill but cant see anything??

Where can i place a bet on who the 2 teams in the fianl will be? Tried Paddy Power and Will Hill but cant see anything??

William Hill, Bet365 I know you can do it. But I can't it find at the moment as well. You might have to wait till today's games are over. Or you can find it on the live bets.

EDIT: It's available now at Will Hill.  Go to "World Cup 2010", scroll down and there it is.

ANOTHER RISK FREE BET - £25 with 188BET

1. To get your free bet, email [email protected] with your User Name, the Bet ID, and Promotion code 'NU125'

2. This promotion is only available to new 188BET customers based in the UK

3. If your first settled bet is a losing bet, your 188BET account will be credited with your losing stake up to a value of £25 / 30. Winning bets are not eligible for this promotion.

4. Your account will be credited within 7 days of your claim.

5. The first settled bet on your account is the qualifying bet.

6. Only one entrant per IP address will be permitted.

7. Closing date midnight 9th September 2012

http://www.188promo.com/5j0c0g0r/

:thup:

Have you done this?

I done this. My bet didnt come in. And ive just had my £25 deposited back into my bank.

So it works, in case anyone is sceptical.

How long did it take to get it back, out of interest, still waiting for mine? Bloody useless Japs.

still waiting on those bastards to process my 'Free Bet'

Guest optimistic nit

just put £25 on ghana to win the world cup.  :cheesy: £15 at 33/1, 10 pound free bet each way at 1/3 the odds.

Guest optimistic nit

its 10 pound each way. so £20 total

each way means i still win something if they get to the final right? i put a fiver on them to win it with paddypower, and £10 each way with william hill (because i have a freebet with them and its the same odds) if that makes sense.

Guest BooBoo

Not really a bet but on a competition with Sure Deodorant I drew Ghana in their online sweepstakes. Prizes are a fiver for 1/4 finals, £15 for semis, £25 for runners up and £50 for winners.

Go on you Black Stars!

Ive bet £25 (free 188 bet) on Argentina tomorrow. For me to win the bet, do they have to win inside 90mins? Or would even a Penalty shoot out victory be enough?

Soz, i dont bet much!

Ive bet £25 (free 188 bet) on Argentina tomorrow. For me to win the bet, do they have to win inside 90mins? Or would even a Penalty shoot out victory be enough?

Soz, i dont bet much!

Depends on if you placed the bet on Argentina to win, or Argentina to go through. If the first, it needs to be within the ninety. If the latter, it's anyway possible.