Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Howard's excellent. There's no way he'll make any mistakes today, Mike.

:rant: That's a goddamn dirty trick, Keef! Never expected that from you!/ O0 I appreciate that, but you know how it is before matches.

Pick the appropriate one, man.

What about that Donovan? He's nowt short of incredible. Should score four of five today IMO.

:lol: See, I know you're a dickhead, so you can fuck the fuck off. It's Keef and TT, classy gentlemen, either saying nice things or pulling the reverse jinx. Too nervous to tell.

You? I see straight through you!

Tim Howard's excellent. There's no way he'll make any mistakes today, Mike.

:rant: That's a goddamn dirty trick, Keef! Never expected that from you!/ O0 I appreciate that, but you know how it is before matches.

Pick the appropriate one, man.

What about that Donovan? He's nowt short of incredible. Should score four of five today IMO.

I know. And he's so composed. There's no chance he'll ever swing an elbow and get sent off.

What...

N-O, No! Newcastle fans! Unity. Harmony.

Is this because I was a cunt for 8 months?

<--- The Eagle isn't helping either, huh?

Howay the Lads! and all that.

Guest Phil K

Gooch never ever looks like scoring an own goal, far too composed, shame it didn't work out here for him.

What is this! What is happening.

What the complimentary attitudes ? :D

Puzzling isn't it ?

Guest firetotheworks

That Torres wont get physically destroyed in this game, he's far too skilled to allow anyone to end his career in a shocking tackle that would subsequently take the edge of this match when Slovenia aren't 2-0 up.

The Slovenian players have eerily similar eyes. Even the manager has it. Almost Oriental.

Aye, it's the Slavic style, I think. Few Slovenian people I know have similar eyes. Foxy birds, an all.

I've never ever seen either Demerit or Gooch score own goals,they're far too composed for that kind of skullduggery.

Man, I was there when you got the chicken herpes. I was there, man! Calamine! Newcastle! Blaydon Races.