Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm actually waiting for Mr. United Nations himself Kezman catching wind of this debate.

Debate? It's just Parky being racist and throwing random insults around rather than trying to back up his viewpoint.

I dunno like, I sort of see his concerns. It's over the integrity of the sport more than anything, I just think his logic is based on some views that could be classed as outdated. Calling him a Nazi/Racist is abit wide of the mark. :lol:

I'm actually waiting for Mr. United Nations himself Kezman catching wind of this debate.

Debate? It's just Parky being racist and throwing random insults around rather than trying to back up his viewpoint.

How is it racist giving smaller african nations and former colonies a better chance at having stronger squads? You've got the hump cause the debate is bigger than your silly intellectual herd mentality.

A tad unfair that Kaiz,I agree with him tbh.It is certain nations taking advantage of ridiculous rules to gain advantage.

Fail to see the racism tbh  :lol:

Might be the wrong word. :lol: Whatever it's called when you don't want anyone born anywhere else than your country representing your country, in whatever way.

Guest palnese

Lukas Podolski has scored 39 goals for Germany.

Guess how many goals he has scored in the Budesliga?

Damn. I guessed 15,000. Better luck next time hopefully.

How is it racist giving smaller african nations and former colonies a better chance at having stronger squads?

As I've said, probably the wrong word.

It's wrong anyways, in the sense that these players probably in no way identify themselves with the nation they were born in and would not want to represent it. Being forced to represent something you don't want to is wrong, when all laws of modern society will, and should, let you play for the nation you identify yourself as a citizen of. If they do identify themselves with the nation they were born in, then fair enough.

It's a choice people with dual nationalities should get to make.

Might be the wrong word. :lol: Whatever it's called when you don't want anyone born anywhere else than your country representing your country, in whatever way.

As long as they qualify through heritage it shouldn't matter where you are born.Cacau clearly has no Deutsch claret in him.

How is it racist giving smaller african nations and former colonies a better chance at having stronger squads?

Works both ways around, though (cf Boatengs). Some players with more than one option go for the wealthy land of immigration, others for the ancestral homeland.

Do you understand the the differece in the dialectic of what we call national sports ie tribal and cultural preferance??

As long as they qualify through heritage it shouldn't matter where you are born.Cacau clearly has no Deutsch claret in him.

As I've said, I'm against changing your nationality by the (in most countries) five year rule. I'm just not against people that have lived in a country for their entire life not being able to represent the country they want to, love, and identify themselves with because they weren't born there.

Now that's efficiency for you.

Ends all debates about how German he is tbh.

Ah..... '39,a big year for the Germans.And the Polish too for that matter.

Do you understand the the differece in the dialectic of what we call national sports ie tribal and cultural preferance??

Do you understand free choice?

Works both ways around, though (cf Boatengs). Some players with more than one option go for the wealthy land of immigration, others for the ancestral homeland.

I'd rather they went for the latter. Better for the sport in the long term. Only an opinion like, save the crucifix for Lampard when he misses that pen.

Between what? Capitalism and Capitalism...?

ha ha  :lol:

As I've said, I'm against changing your nationality by the (in most countries) five year rule. I'm just not against people that have lived in a country for their entire life not being able to represent the country they want to, love, and identify themselves with because they weren't born there.

Cacau and Tulio are the 2 worst offences imo.

Ouch, that's a spot. :lol:

Between what? Capitalism and Capitalism...?

To get to choose the country you want to represent rather than being forced to represent a country you don't want to?

I thought you didn't mind parentage, I think Tulio is Japanese diaspora.

Agreed. I don't think Cacau should be playing for Germany, it is actually the one that I started arguing about with some Germans earlier.

Ouch, that's a spot. :lol:

Don't mention spots purrrlleeaaassee. :lol:

He has a Japanese father, yeah.

I've been a tad ignorant here then, scrub him. :thup: