Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You can clearly see it's not a foul, but it's not a dive either.

Torres kicks the guy's knee, loses his balance and trips himself up :lol:

I think it's a dive to be honest.  He's felt the touch, then thrown himself.  No way that's a natural fall.

He clearly trips himself on that repeat. And it's not the first time I see it happening to him, sometimes he's very clumsy.

You can clearly see it's not a foul, but it's not a dive either.

Torres kicks the guy's knee, loses his balance and trips himself up :lol:

I think it's a dive to be honest.  He's felt the touch, then thrown himself.  No way that's a natural fall.

He clearly trips himself. And it's not the first time I see it happening to him, sometimes he's very clumsy.

He trips himself, but he most certainly throws in half-pike just to make sure someone gets done.

You know, looking at that again, part of me thinks he loses his balance and when he feels the back of the foot on his left leg, he thinks it's the defender and hoys himself to the ground :lol:

How long was he down, though? Must have been 5 minutes, acting like he was just shot.

That wasn't the first time that a Spanish player was down far longer than he should have been in yesterday's match. The Chileans would have been rightly furious if they didn't make it through to the next round based on a shit decision like that.

Guest Heneage

That dive is only one less than Luis Suarez against South Africa, who did his pike the wrong way when he was 'tripped'.

Had the US won the group, I'd have been pretty happy. Now though, if we want to be at the point we want to be at internationally, we need to beat Ghana here. No offense to Ghana, they just haven't been overly-impressive except at the back.