FA Coaching Badges

Ash

Looks class, man. Wasn't expecting it to be as well presented as it is. Thought it'd be a bit of paper with 'DO THIS' written in Ariel font. Really nice. There's a booklet on philosophy, you know - The FA talking, wait, TREVOR, talking about what he wants the FA to do and what he hopes to accomplish in the next 10 years. A booklet with practices (pretty thick, nicely detailed on first glance) and a BONUS DVD!

You've sold it to me. AND SUCCEEDED. LINK ME CHRIS!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looks class, man. Wasn't expecting it to be as well presented as it is. Thought it'd be a bit of paper with 'DO THIS' written in Ariel font. Really nice. There's a booklet on philosophy, you know - The FA talking, wait, TREVOR, talking about what he wants the FA to do and what he hopes to accomplish in the next 10 years. A booklet with practices (pretty thick, nicely detailed on first glance) and a BONUS DVD!

You've sold it to me. AND SUCCEEDED. LINK ME CHRIS!

http://www.falearningshop.com/p-878-falearningshopcom-the-future-game-grassroots.aspx

£30

Will probably arrive tomorrow!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Which Football Job websites do people use, and which ones have you found to be worth the subscription price? There's a few out there, and I'm not sure which one I should sign up with. Most of them are asking for a £5 yearly sub, which doesn't seem TOO bad, but then I realise this must be the only profession that hides its jobs away on subscription sites like this.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm enrolled in it for April. :snod:

Anything I should do in preparation? :undecided:

:undecided:

If you lived locally (NE12), I'd lend you my level 1 pack to look through. Not really much you can do to prepare, nothing to worry about. Just listen and take in what's being presented, you'll do fine!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If you booked via email you should get a confirmation email. Jesmond isn't too far. Hell, there's loads of us in or around the same area, we should all meet up for a drink, discuss football/training, share some ideas one day.

I know Craig offered a few times, which I never took him up on. Be really good to do.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

North Shields Athletic are looking for a manager not sure if that is people sort of gig in this thread. It was in last nights Chron I can get the name of bloke & number anyone is interested.

Is that for the U11's team? Saw their results, and its shocking if the manager left. OK, they were getting hammered every match, but what sort of message does that send to the players. Whoever takes over is going to have a huge job of rebuilding confidence in the young players. Wouldn't be surprised if some just walk away.

All signed up for Level 2 Course in March, and FA Youth Award Module 1 in April. Training with U11's Tonight. Coaching the Coaches on Friday. Exciting times. Anyone else got anything booked over the next few months?

North Shields Athletic are looking for a manager not sure if that is people sort of gig in this thread. It was in last nights Chron I can get the name of bloke & number anyone is interested.

Is that for the U11's team? Saw their results, and its shocking if the manager left. OK, they were getting hammered every match, but what sort of message does that send to the players. Whoever takes over is going to have a huge job of rebuilding confidence in the young players. Wouldn't be surprised if some just walk away.

All signed up for Level 2 Course in March, and FA Youth Award Module 1 in April. Training with U11's Tonight. Coaching the Coaches on Friday. Exciting times. Anyone else got anything booked over the next few months?

Good luck Chris.

Is the coaching the coahces thing from the Foundation? And is it this Friday?!?!? Or is that something else.

I've got my Job Interview thigny for the Foundation on Sunday. Have to deliver a 20 minute session. Nervous, but looking forward to it. It's at the training ground so i fancy having a nosey about ;)

Loving the avatar Chris.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good luck Chris.

Is the coaching the coahces thing from the Foundation? And is it this Friday?!?!? Or is that something else.

I've got my Job Interview thigny for the Foundation on Sunday. Have to deliver a 20 minute session. Nervous, but looking forward to it. It's at the training ground so i fancy having a nosey about ;)

Loving the avatar Chris.

Goodluck for Sunday! I think Ben Dawson is meeting with a bunch of us on Thursday who are looking to get a Work Placement with the Foundation for our course, hopefully that doesn't change anything.

Coaching the Coaches this Friday isn't with the Foundation, as far as I'm aware, its with the FA. Its for Level 1 Coaches looking to do Level 2 (and coaches currently doing their level 2). Might me worthwhile coming along? 6:30pm -8:30pm, Prudhoe High School. The next Foundation 'Coaching the Coaches' is next month, might see you leading it!

Good luck Chris.

Loving the avatar Chris.

Goodluck for Sunday! I think Ben Dawson is meeting with a bunch of us on Thursday who are looking to get a Work Placement with the Foundation for our course, hopefully that doesn't change anything.

Coaching the Coaches this Friday isn't with the Foundation, as far as I'm aware, its with the FA. Its for Level 1 Coaches looking to do Level 2 (and coaches currently doing their level 2). Might me worthwhile coming along? 6:30pm -8:30pm, Prudhoe High School. The next Foundation 'Coaching the Coaches' is next month, might see you leading it!

Without a car Prudhoe is a canny hike for me :(

I doubt i'd be taking it! I want to be going to it and learning everything i can!

I've got a  school work placement in a few weeks for the Foundation as well. I got it before my interview so i'll still be going, because i obviously cannot work full time. Tell me if you get a work placement, we could be together ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good luck Chris.

Loving the avatar Chris.

I doubt i'd be taking it! I want to be going to it and learning everything i can!

I've got a  school work placement in a few weeks for the Foundation as well. I got it before my interview so i'll still be going, because i obviously cannot work full time. Tell me if you get a work placement, we could be together ;)

My lass is giving me a lift there and back, if you can make it to Forest Hall for 5:30ish, I'm sure she won't mind giving you a lift there and back.

Good luck Chris.

Loving the avatar Chris.

My lass is giving me a lift there and back, if you can make it to Forest Hall for 5:30ish, I'm sure she won't mind giving you a lift there and back.

Might be able to get there.

Cheers :thup:

What's the story, TheGuv? Coming to the course tonight?

Sorry mate. Been invited to my mates party.

I will definitely see you at the coaching session at complete soccer in a few weeks though :thup:

Thanks for the invite though :)