FA Coaching Badges

Ash

Just sent him an email, it was a bit more verbose than I anticipated but it gets the point across well, hopefully this will only last a few days of this pain and I can walk on Saturday morning. http://i56.tinypic.com/mtwnk7.jpg

What did you do?

Jumped over a wall, landed terribly, I rolled unintentionally, got a number of cuts on my hands and knee, and my heels are making it unable to walk with any great efficiency, I just spent an hour or so going down a couple of flights of stairs and having a shower, it was constant intense pain.

I'm really not one to moan, but this is on another level.

Drink-related? If not, what on earth where you doing?

What did you do?

Jumped over a wall, landed terribly, I rolled unintentionally, got a number of cuts on my hands and knee, and my heels are making it unable to walk with any great efficiency, I just spent an hour or so going down a couple of flights of stairs and having a shower, it was constant intense pain.

I'm really not one to moan, but this is on another level.

Drink-related? If not, what on earth where you doing?

Yes drink related, unfortunately. Wasn't even supposed to be going out, typical really, it's not like I can blame anyone else though. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You'll look well cool, sitting down, leaning back in your deck chair. Drink in one hand, cigar in the other.

Great finish to the Youth Module.

I had tears in me eyes as i waved goodbye to Chris, and trotted to the metro. Mainly, because i wanted to hear more storytelling :lol:

Seriously, though great week thoroughly enjoyed it. I really would recommend it.

Just got my Level 2 Assessmnet day and topic sorted. Finishing inside the Area. Fingers crossed i do well!!!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haha cheeky! Storytelling.  :lol:

Hey, said you'd get a class topic for your Level 2, plenty you can do with finishing inside the area. You'll do well.  :thup:

The Youth Module 1 was a class course, my favourite so far, and I can't wait to get started on Module 2 in the end of May. Fantastic range of experience within the group, from new Grassroots coaches, to experienced Grassroot Boys Club Chairmen, all the way through to Foundation Coaches, Academy Coaches, and Elite Women's Footballers and Coaches. Even FA Tutors were on this course, so while there was a lot of knowledge to gain from the course itself, just listening and talking to various people was a great eye opener.

Some people thought they knew what was best, and when challenged by the Course Tutor couldn't really stand up and back up their claims, which was interesting to see. Mainly, it was a good to see that you can still do 'coaching' (technique correction and mental challenges) within 'fun silly' games that you put on for kids. I've walked away from those 4 days with a lot more confidence then I had before the course.

It'd be great for anyone to go on, but I personally think it should be done along side the Level 1 course. So, someone like Ali, who's currently doing his Level 1, learning the basics - how to keep the environment safe, to be positive, how to set up and get the games going - might be able to benefit from getting the insight on how to challenge children correctly. Or even just how to manage them without feeling a bit daunted at the prospect.

At the very least I've came away with a fantastic tan, and a glowing reputation as a goalkeeper.  :lol:

Haha cheeky! Storytelling.  :lol:

Hey, said you'd get a class topic for your Level 2, plenty you can do with finishing inside the area. You'll do well.  :thup:

The Youth Module 1 was a class course, my favourite so far, and I can't wait to get started on Module 2 in the end of May. Fantastic range of experience within the group, from new Grassroots coaches, to experienced Grassroot Boys Club Chairmen, all the way through to Foundation Coaches, Academy Coaches, and Elite Women's Footballers and Coaches. Even FA Tutors were on this course, so while there was a lot of knowledge to gain from the course itself, just listening and talking to various people was a great eye opener.

Some people thought they knew what was best, and when challenged by the Course Tutor couldn't really stand up and back up their claims, which was interesting to see. Mainly, it was a good to see that you can still do 'coaching' (technique correction and mental challenges) within 'fun silly' games that you put on for kids. I've walked away from those 4 days with a lot more confidence then I had before the course.

It'd be great for anyone to go on, but I personally think it should be done along side the Level 1 course. So, someone like Ali, who's currently doing his Level 1, learning the basics - how to keep the environment safe, to be positive, how to set up and get the games going - might be able to benefit from getting the insight on how to challenge children correctly. Or even just how to manage them without feeling a bit daunted at the prospect.

At the very least I've came away with a fantastic tan, and a glowing reputation as a goalkeeper:lol:

Cock  :fishing:

Listen lads, unbelievable goalkeeping skills and awareness of cones/flatties around a box  :clap:  :lol:

Cannot stress how much  i loved this week, cannot wiat til my Module 2 :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Think I'll end up being in goal a bit during the Level 2 course too.

http://www.nufc.com/images/2009-10images/1986-04-21beardsley-goalkeeper.jpg

Should Ali be anywhere near kids?

If I pass a CRB check it's their fault. http://i56.tinypic.com/mtwnk7.jpg

Oh I forgot about the CRB check, panic over.

Yet you will allow Enrique's father to be let off scot-free? Double standards. http://i56.tinypic.com/mtwnk7.jpg

Ready for the Level 2 week intensive, Ash?  :lol: I keep thinking TheGuv is going to be there :(

Erm, kind of. I hope it isn't too hot or it'll kill me. :lol: Looking forward to it though.

You done the work for tomorrow?