FA Coaching Badges

Ash

Ah reet, that, aye. I'll, erm, plan that tomorrow over my weetabix.

:lol:

I'll do one now, don't think it has to be too in-depth, as long as you know how to deliver it.

Managed to do my Find a Friend tonight at the start because I missed Saturday, and it went ok, although it took me about 15mins to set up because I can barely walk, and I had to sit down after it was finished. :lol:

Target on Saturday for my assessment, after the first week it's the one I least wanted, but overall I'm happy, seen it done twice now so there'll be no problems, as long as my feet improve just a little bit. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Had Receiving Priorities for my Technical Skill practice session yesterday. Tomorrow I have Defending - Forcing Play as my Game Related. Think I'm going to try and tell a story/use Derren Brown to keep it lively!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Passed my Level 2. Neil said it was a good pass, but a few things i need to brush up on. Very happy :thup: :D  :frantic: :snod: :aww:

:thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, nice, perhaps we will cross paths in the future! What do you mean by check background? Level of success coaching at grassroots?

Gutted this has came true tbh

:fishing:

Just had our Presentation today and was cheered when people were told i had gained my Level 2 and i was given a crate of Stella too :smitten:

Very proud :)

I would congratulate you, but you were very rude to me on Friday afternoon.

(No safety wink, come at me bro).

Just had our Presentation today and was cheered when people were told i had gained my Level 2 and i was given a crate of Stella too :smitten:

Sorry Ali :(

But i thought you'd be coming at me?  :shifty:

Narrr, we'll be fine in Gotham on the next p*** up when i'm supplying your drink  :snod:

Sorry Ali :(

But i thought you'd be coming at me?   :shifty:

Narrr, we'll be fine in Gotham on the next p*** up when i'm supplying your drink  :snod:

All my beef is directed at Cajun, do not fear. :coolsmiley: