The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If Liverpool win the title, Parky wins the match if he can throw a shoe over the roof at Anfield. That's the real contest.

I'm taking up residence in the ManU thread till this shit blows over. :lol:

do we not play these at anfield last day of the season?  sure pards would be proud to be part of the title procession at a great club like liverpool

Liverpool couldn't want for a better final day fixture.

We have an awful record at Anfield, our manager is a kernt, our best players (and I would be too) will be doing their utmost to not ruin Brazil WC chances.

What?! Whose changed my name!

I make one mistake in all the years I've been on here, and I get such treatment.

Come on. Let's not be silly now.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/240/1/6/Animated_roflcopter__by_Rydian.gif

Was considering on going to Anfield in May for us vs them. I may not now if there's a semblance of a chance that a win against us would seal the title.

I'm 100% going. Imagine we ruin it for them. Even if they won it, would be a great sporting event to be at. Don't hate them as much anymore. Maybe cos im paying less attention to fighting our corner and they are actually great to watch

Guest neesy111

Was considering on going to Anfield in May for us vs them. I may not now if there's a semblance of a chance that a win against us would seal the title.

Don't hate them as much anymore. Maybe cos im paying less attention to fighting our corner and they are actually great to watch

This is what I'm starting to feel as well.