Adopted teams

Keefaz

Brit community in Barcelona is great, I personally love them sports bars in Ciutat Vella.

Oh I'd not open a sports bar, a nice little place in the vein of Taller de Tapas will do for me and the Mrs.

Great place that.

Damn, I miss my city.

I suppose the point is that it's hard to give a toss about a team you have no real connection with. I remember in Fever Pitch Nick Hornby also adopts Cambridge United (I think) for a time and really took to them.

Guest secteur2010

Brit community in Barcelona is great, I personally love them sports bars in Ciutat Vella.

Oh I'd not open a sports bar, a nice little place in the vein of Taller de Tapas will do for me and the Mrs.

Great place that.

Damn, I miss my city.

It is a fine restaurant and I've had many a great night in there - drank too much and eaten too little.

Damn, I think I'm gonna book me some flights for August.

Great place that.

Damn, I miss my city.

Aye, it's well boffo.

I suppose the point is that it's hard to give a toss about a team you have no real connection with. I remember in Fever Pitch Nick Hornby also adopts Cambridge United (I think) for a time and really took to them.

I tried to take to the New York team when I moved here, went to games and shit, but never got the passion juices flowing. I admit it's hard.

Guest secteur2010

Ah I think I know what you mean. For me, from my first match at age 10 at SJP I absolutely loved NUFC. But now I see I'm growing away from the club (and the city for some reason) and although I have a lot of mates that are ST holders and I try to keep up, I just can't seem to muster the same enthusiasm for the club.

I can pinpoint this to the exact day my loved started to die - the day SBR was sacked. I remember driving down to Darlington to buy a car and the news broke and it hurt that he was treat in the manner he was.

I think if you started going to games and getting to know a few people who were passionate it'd resonate a bit more.

On the note of Barca, some bastard tried to knick my suitcase on the way to the aeropuerto. Nice enough city though, cities by the beach/coast always have extra edge for me.

Guest firetotheworks

e's massa ka

is that right? 'Its too expensive'? I think I said that every day I was in Barcelona. Beautiful city, it was very expensive though imo.

Been to Barcelona twice, never had anything stolen.

If you haven't had anything stolen in Barcelona you haven't been to Barcelona.

Someone did try on an escalator coming out of one of the Metro stations, fucker just about had his hand in my pocket and I hadn't noticed but my mate behind me had and gave him a clip.

Been to Barcelona twice, never had anything stolen.

If you haven't had anything stolen in Barcelona you haven't been to Barcelona.

Someone did try on an escalator coming out of one of the Metro stations, fucker just about had his hand in my pocket and I hadn't noticed but my mate behind me had and gave him a clip.

Fair enough. I had a rucksack nicked in the train station. It was quite a clever ruse in that they distracted me by one of them going to the bin next to me and pretending to vomit in the most horrific manner I've ever heard.

Guest firetotheworks

Luckily I looked poor, so I never got pick-pocketed. But then Keefaz was, so fuck knows.

Might adopt Stevenage this season now they've got into the football league.

We can meet up for games and possibly sex.

Yes.

Don't. Horrible Horrible Club.

Can't be any worse than Luton.

Don't. Horrible Horrible Club.

Can't be any worse than Luton.

No, but then not many are.

Gaudi's work looks amazing, i'd love to visit one day to see it

Just go, man. Flight's about 10p.

It's when your there though, innit. One of the most expensive cities in the world to visit i've been told?

Also, when i go back to Uni i may go watch Rotherham more, went last season and enjoyed it apart from they had very chavvy fans. They sing "ooo to ooo to be ooo to be a miller" basically "ooo to be a gooner" also play red body white sleeves, it's very Arsenal.

Oh and Le Fondre is quality (Hope he doesn't leave)