The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

I like watching it, as sometimes it makes me realises that there's not THAT much difference between 'Elite' U16s and the local U16s I see play. I think the Elite just have that little extra physical ability, and occassional spark, but overall its the same standard. Same mistakes. Same style of play.

No-one mentions Henderson :lol:

I'm not saying this just because it's Sunderland (and I'm sure it would be easier to spot his talent if I watched him a lot) but I really don't see the big deal with him. At all.

I'm not saying this just because it's Sunderland (and I'm sure it would be easier to spot his talent if I watched him a lot) but I really don't see the big deal with him. At all.

A lot of the Sunderland fans that I know agree that he is overrated by the media, and some would even drive him to Manchester if either of the clubs bid for him

I totally agree.

I was just commenting on how every scorer was announced here but i had to check livescore to see the u21's had actually scored a 4th.

France under 21 1 - 0 Spain under 21

-Emmanuel Rivière the goalscorer.

2-0 the same guy. Easy tap-in.

3-0. Everton's Magaye.

3-1. Fran Merida. Poor goalkeeping.

Red card: Juan Carlos Pérez. Shouldn't have been though.

Guest Heneage

Thiago Motta scores for Italy. AWWWWWWKWAAAARD.

What? Wasn't he capped for Brazil while he played for us?

Is the correct answer.

The CONCACAF game he played in wasn't deemed competitive (lol) so he was allowed to change his nationality as his Grandfather was an Italian. I'm non plussed some of me thought go for it he is Italian after all, but then some of me thinks its the problem with this rule that players in their late twenties can switch just to play international football.