The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cole seems to have decent feet, good footwork and strength to get around defenders. Poor finish though. He's like the Anti-Cole!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cole seems to have decent feet, good footwork and strength to get around defenders. Poor finish though. He's like the Anti-Cole!

That Devante lad reminds me of a young Newcastle Striker.....Shola.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

That Devante lad reminds me of a young Newcastle Striker.....Shola.

Couldn't make it up.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good 1st touch from Cole, but defender makes a good saving tackle before the 2nd touch could come in the area. For some reason, knowing he's Andy Cole's son, I was expecting him to finish that.

Guest Heneage

Campbell's struggling to get into the game, tbh really isn't much play in either attacking half and some poor touches from both sides.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its about what I expected so far. Fleeting moments of 'something', but a lot of nothing. Campbell is doing OK considering he's out on the right. In the 4 or 5 games I've seen him play, his first touch always seems spot on like.

good goal that,. cole's good at this level but he's like an adult against boys. number 8 and number 4 have looked pretty good in midfield too.

campbell needs to do more off the ball to present options for the pass. he's been too static.

also a lot of the lads seem to have crap first touches.  :undecided:

He looked out of position, didn't know where to position himself and seemed to wander around the middle and help out way too much in defence for a forward. Also, when he had space, the passes to him were shit. Nice move for the shot that hit the post, nice of him to nutmeg his defender even though it came to nothin aswell.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, thought he did well. No idea if he's played wide-right before, but when he got the ball looked good.