The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

It's nice to see Jack Colback get a start, I went to school with him and despite playing for Sunderland he is a Mag. Good to see him making it, he was always a canny lad and when I was on the same team as me he used to try and set me up as much as possible.

It's nice to see Jack Colback get a start, I went to school with him and despite playing for Sunderland he is a Mag. Good to see him making it, he was always a canny lad and when I was on the same team as me he used to try and set me up as much as possible.

the experience of passing the ball to brain deads will stand him in good stead

Guest Roger Kint

It's f***ing shameful how in the space of a week Aston Villa have went from being right in the middle of a relegation battle, to being virtually safe.

When you look at their players(three England starters recently) plus a lot of steady players they shouldnt have been down there, i bet a mackem mate Villa would finish higher(when Bent left) he is now trying to get out of that £50 bet

Nah, I managed to score sometimes.

Nah, I managed to score sometimes.

Mignolet must have been in net then :lol: