The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

That's poor from Villa - I assume it was offside?

How's he been doing so far VI? I was hearing he hadn't been doing too well, but 4 goals in 8 games suggests he's hardly doing too bad? Shocking finish earlier for the one on one like, very un-Villa.

This three-year run by Barca surely has to rank as one of the most dominant ever for any football side.

As well as the best football to be displayed. Well perhaps not as I can't comment first-hand on past sides but it's just from a different planet. The control, the exactness of the passing, the pace at which they do it. Ridiculous.

That's poor from Villa - I assume it was offside?

How's he been doing so far VI? I was hearing he hadn't been doing too well, but 4 goals in 8 games suggests he's hardly doing too bad? Shocking finish earlier for the one on one like, very un-Villa.

He's actually been playing quite well, but his finishing has been subpar.

Guest firetotheworks

Barca aren't as devastatingly beautiful as they were when they had Messi Eto'o Henry imo, but they're still on another planet with some of the stuff they do.

We lack a bit the directness that Eto'o and Henry (when on form) had. The mix of slick passing and potent runs was just mouth-watering.

That's why I want us to sign somebody like Bale (not necessarily him).

Imagine Eto'o alongside Messi and Villa. :kasper: