The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Acton? Nice area, few too many blacks though.

Aye, well the whole of London is full of foreigners anycase tbh.

Including you?

I'm moving back to the toon in march anycase, gave it a try down here don't like it.

Guest Geordiesned

Leeds manager bans gloves and snoods?  :lol:

Seriously what the hell is the point of that move. Is that rally what is costing you games? Bet they lose today.

Maybe not but it stops your players looking like a bunch of fags.

Guest neesy111

Seriously what the hell is the point of that move. Is that rally what is costing you games? Bet they lose today.

Shall he stop his keeper wearing keeper gloves as well then on that theory.

Sorry, but that is absolute rubbish. Typical neanderthal, overly old school, wanna be hard man manager mentality. I guess they aren't "proper" players if they wear snoods and gloves right? Get real man! Completely focusing on the wrong things as usual. How about making sure he has his team setup right and focusing on his tactics. It's pathetic. So if you have a South American or African player on the team who isn't used to the climate you would be happy enforcing that? I saw Tevez wearing both a pair of gloves and a snood last week, and he is still outworked and played better than everyone else on the pitch.