The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Fantastic game of football at the Madrigal. Villarreal came back from 0-2 to whoop Valencia 4-2 and win the tie.

:thup: Love watching Villarreal.

Got some class players have the Yellow Submarine. Will do well to hold on to Rossi, Nilmar, Santi.

Levante goes one up, only 8 to go :p

Utterly weird Real Madrid XI too. Looks like Kaka's playing as striker....

Can you tell me how Jefferson Montero has got on this season, and also Salomon Rondon who looks like he's done well for Malaga this season.

Really buzzing for this weekend. The magic of the FA Cup is yet to be lost on me :smitten:

I love a good upset.

I'm actually excited for this, not sure if its because were on TV and I'm going to get to see a lot of our future on show or whether its down to the 3rd round starting late this year, but a bit excited here. Think i'll have to top it off with some mad coupon bets. :D

Really buzzing for this weekend. The magic of the FA Cup is yet to be lost on me :smitten:

I love a good upset.

I'm actually excited for this, not sure if its because were on TV and I'm going to get to see a lot of our future on show or whether its down to the 3rd round starting late this year, but a bit excited here. Think i'll have to top it off with some mad coupon bets. :D

There's potential to win a canny wedge of money this weekend like :thup:

I just love the shot of the underdog at home, taking the lead against the 'big' side as the commentator shouts with delight and them running away and celebrating like they've just scored the best goal of their life. That's what football is all about :smitten:

(Just hope it's not Stevenage like :lol: )

What happened with Zabaleta during the Arsenal game, he got a red card but FA has withdrawn it so he's ready for the Leicester game?

He didn't deserve to get sent off against Arsenal IMO, very harsh. Sagna didn't either really, although he was more aggressive.  A couple of yellows would have done fine.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What happened with Zabaleta during the Arsenal game, he got a red card but FA has withdrawn it so he's ready for the Leicester game?

Unfairly dismissed

He basically got sent of for Sagna trying to headbutt him.