The number 9 shirt - is it more than just a shirt?

Guest Howaythetoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There buzzing off it. Wonder how one of them stumbled on that.

Any excuse and they'll have a dig. Imo its jealousy. Supporters of other clubs are often jealous of this club and they pass it off by taking the piss instead. When really they'd love it if their club was as well supported as this one.

First comment on the RTG thread:

"one word, geordie nation :lol:"

Yeah thats a typical example. Geordie nation hahahah. Some stupid term obviously not coined by someone from here. More likely some nob from sky

First comment on the RTG thread:

"one word, geordie nation :lol:"

Yeah thats a typical example. Geordie nation hahahah. Some stupid term obviously not coined by someone from here. More likely some nob from sky

And its two words  :lol:

They've got Mick Quinn and David Kelly in the title too. One was a good palyer if im not mistaken and the other scored one of the most important goals in the clubs history. Like I said in another thread; Morons the lot of them.

Anyway I like the whole fuss over the number 9. Its normally worn by our best attacker, the player all the young kids look up to.

No doubt it's special, because of the players who have worn it.

If you don't buy into things like that, you're missing a lot of the appeal of football IMO. You may as well pop down to the local park on a Sunday and just watch any random football you find.

Think you'll have a flurry of 40 somethings shouting "Tony Green" any second. ;)

Bit before my time but my Dad would agree with them.

I think my Dad wants to have Tony Green's babies. :lol: