Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VaVaVoom

People were wondering whether he would return as good as he was before he broke his leg. Those fears have been quashed.  :smug:

Looking forward to him against Man United.

You know he could be better than before.

Losing a little pace could be a good thing, not clattering into defenders, more time and control with the ball at his feet.

Also an injury like that has got to build mental strength which can only be a good thing.

People were wondering whether he would return as good as he was before he broke his leg. Those fears have been quashed.  :smug:

Looking forward to him against Man United.

You know he could be better than before.

Losing a little pace could be a good thing, not clattering into defenders, more time and control with the ball at his feet.

Also an injury like that has got to build mental strength which can only be a good thing.

I don't think he's lost pace myself, he doesn't really rely on pace anyway but he's definitely quick.

Agree with your second point. Things can be learnt from his experience and may change his mentality for the better knowing he recuperated from his horrific injury as well as he did.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Watching that video, that pass to Ba took the total piss out of the player (who was it? Don't think it was a central defender) who was moving accross to block Ben Arfa's shot that he assumed was coming. The kind of trick none of our other kind of players are capable of

Luxury player, shouldn't be trying that kind of thing etc

Should get more games comming up for him, especially against manu wich are struggling in the middle of the park. Aswell against chelsea wich are struggling at the back at the moment. Allthough might put Best in at chelsea to hold up ball and play through Ba. Against the teams after that again there are alot of goodies for HBA to drible past!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Christmas Tree is DEVASTATED.

:lol: Sad little man. Cry like a little girl about "the thread being back"  and all you can talk about is me.... :lol:

I'll save my Jizz for goals scored not penalties conceded.  ;)

Your rhetoric is tiresome man. 

Was much better last Saturday. Think he will do alright vs Man United, and could be excellent vs Chelsea and tear them apart. I think Best may be a better option vs Man United as he'd be an outlet to release some pressure.

Was much better last Saturday. Think he will do alright vs Man United, and could be excellent vs Chelsea and tear them apart. I think Best may be a better option vs Man United as he'd be an outlet to release some pressure.

Best gives away far too many free kicks to release pressure, I think we were only offside once against Man City.

Best gives away far too many free kicks to release pressure, I think we were only offside once against Man City.

The ball coming immediately back doesn't give you time to re-group and re-position. Free kicks do. So even though this would be the case, it would by us time and break up play. He wouldn't be offside every time anyways, and it would be a different outlet, even if it is only for the last half an hour.

It's hard to be off side when your being raped, I should imagine alot of teams aren't getting many offsides against city.

It's hard to be off side when your being raped, I should imagine alot of teams aren't getting many offsides against city.

We weren't 'raped', just ftr.

Yeah, but they were in control for long periods.

Yeah, but they were in control for long periods.

Big difference.  O0

We we're still sodomised without consent like.

Not really. It was more like we made the mistake of having several drinks and as a result of this, we were being more susceptible to having casual sex whilst we were 'on'.

The ball coming immediately back doesn't give you time to re-group and re-position. Free kicks do. So even though this would be the case, it would by us time and break up play. He wouldn't be offside every time anyways, and it would be a different outlet, even if it is only for the last half an hour.

The breaking up play is no good when we're attacking.

The breaking up play is no good when we're attacking.

Ben Arfa is no good when we're defending...

We had 9 goal attempts and were offside once, Man City had 14 goal attempts and were offside 6 times.  Man City had 5 shots on target we had 4, we were hardly being raped.