Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Man, that everton video on dailymotion.  Some of it is downright obscene!

The bit where Colo's motoring up the left wing and Ben Arfa therads the ball through, 1-2 back to Ben Arfa, just shows the quality we have. Ok it's not that deep, but we have some serious talent in our side. Can't think of another centre half in the league that woulkd even attempt that.

Guest mimifrench

Do you think Ben arfa could be linked with Marveaux on the pitch ?

They are both left footed, wingers and i don't see Hba on the right, i mean it (to stick him on the right) won't enable him to develop all his potential...

Guest Haris Vuckic

They are both left footed, wingers and i don't see Hba on the right, i mean it (to stick him on the right) won't enable him to develop all his potential...

If we don't marry I hope my wife is just like you, I don't care what she looks like.

Guest mimifrench

If we don't marry I hope my wife is just like you, I don't care what she looks like.

You're lovely !

Guest mimifrench

He'll be given a special role. :)

Like a free n°10 ?

Have you ever play with such a formation, i mean with a player who is free on the pitch, behind the striker(s)

Like a free n°10 ?

Have you ever play with such a formation, i mean with a player who is free on the pitch, behind the striker(s)

:nods:

Nope, we haven't played such a formation. We've used the traditional 4-4-2 for as long as I can remember.

Guest Rainforest

You're lovely !

Internet - the place where voices fall in love - at least until they see a picture of eachother.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Like a free n°10 ?

Yes, Pardew was getting at that earlier this season. Think he played there against Darlington, and was as part of a 4-2-3-1 as the advanced player against Orlando.

Guest mimifrench

Like a free n°10 ?

:nods:

Nope, we haven't played such a formation. We've used the traditional 4-4-2 for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, it is his best position.

Sometimes, the thing we forget with him is that more than the dribbles he loves making on the pitch, he has really a very good vision of the game. And with that n°10 position he could make some great assists.

I think we might see

------------------------Tiote--------------Cabaye---------------------------

Jonas------------------------------------------------------------Marveaux-

----------------------------------Ben Arfa---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Ba--------------------------------------------

When everyone is fit.

That might be an idea actually, Jonas would offer Simpson some much needed protection.

Aye, one of the negatives about playing Jonas there in the past was his relationship with Enrique, so I think it could work him on the right, and let Marveaux & Santon build up an understanding.

Guest mimifrench

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Guest mimifrench

Jonas is a very hard-working player mimi.

Yes, this is what i imagined from what i've seen from him... even if i thought he was a bit "draft" (sorry i don't know how to translate "brouillon").

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Totally unrelated of course.

Guest mimifrench

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Totally unrelated of course.

You're really going to scare me... 

Jonas is a very hard-working player mimi.

Yes, this is what i imagined from what i've seen from him... even if i thought he was a bit "draft" (sorry i don't know how to translate "brouillon").

Do you mean disorganised?