Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A French journalist who knows well Hatem (almost his friend) said on his blog (answering bloggers who wanted news on Hba) that he is not going to play until end of October !

He also added that it will take time, a lot of time... And, the more important, Hba needs to be given time.

So i wanted to know one thing : what do you expect from him when he comes back ?

I hope you don't expect him to be a savior or win games by himself, score a hatrick every game or something like that lol

To be brutally honest... I expect him to be very inconsistent. Flashes of brilliance next to long periods of being completely out the game.

I love it when lasses post, all you sad twats get over excited and start trying it on.

Says Jon sitting there trying to control his raging boner.

I love it when lasses post, all you sad twats get over excited and start trying it on.

You're the worst of the lot :lol:

Erm, that's the joke lads. :lol:

Says Jon sitting there trying to control his raging boner.

You're the worst of the lot :lol:

Erm, that's the joke lads. :lol:

http://scarless1.tripod.com/images/thats_the_joke.jpg

Guest mimifrench

Mimi, get your ass over to the Nolan Roux thread. We want answers!

What type of answers do you want ?

Ask me the same question.

What type of answers do you want ?

Guest mimifrench

All very worrying this. I don't expect him to be the saviour of the team but he's clearly a highly talented lad who can offer us something very different and it's a great shame he's been unjured for this long.

100% agree with you.

He could really bring something special to your team, i just hope your fans aren't going to boo him when he'll miss an action because he'll lack confidence.