Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

End of October would mean him missing like a quarter of the season. :(

And being rusty until Christmas, if we're lucky.  I'd like to see him play off a striker as much as anyone else, but anyone that thinks us having this option is a reason why we could probably get by without another striker is being wildly optimistic imo.

All very worrying this. I don't expect him to be the saviour of the team but he's clearly a highly talented lad who can offer us something very different and it's a great shame he's been unjured for this long.

100% agree with you.

He could really bring something special to your team, i just hope your fans aren't going to boo him when he'll miss an action because he'll lack confidence.

Even lacking confidence he'll still be a good player.

Can't speak for 52,000 others but I think he'll get a lot of patience.

Guest mimifrench

End of October would mean him missing like a quarter of the season. :(

But perhaps this journalist is wrong, i just wanted to inform you of what he said because he knows HBA.

Honestly, i think he'll be back sooner than that.

He'll be loved here. There's nothing we love more than a player who can get us off our seats every time he has the ball. Even more so, as it's been years since we've had a player who could do that.

He'll be loved here. There's nothing we love more than a player who can get us off our seats every time he has the ball. Even more so, as it's been years since we've had a player who could do that.

Er, Sami Ameobi?

Er, Sami Ameobi?

Exactly his point.

partly want him to take his time and come back 100% and part of me doesnt wanna wrap the fucker in cotton wool when he is fit stick him back in our system of play seems to be lacking him in it and for now we are stuck with square pegs in round holes

Guest BooBoo

we'll be lucky to get 20 games out of him this season imo, he's still due a few muscle strains after not having played for so long

True. It'll be 2012 before he's back at the races.