Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Guest Heneage

I was amazed he didn't try and get Aqua on loan from his old club, does he not rate him? :colo:

This is quite a drastic fall tbh from League Champions to well off the pace.

Guest Heneage

Notelino is this guy a prime example of Inter's strong Primavera ranks? Commentator said you're after defenders and strikers names include Criscito and Trezegol.

Guest Heneage

Inter of the earl 00's were class, they had the best reserve side I've ever seen.

He should have really spent in the summer, I struggle to see any players that he bought.

Inter of the earl 00's were class, they had the best reserve side I've ever seen.

He should have really spent in the summer, I struggle to see any players that he bought.

Class, yes, part of the reason I started supporting them was because they bucked the Italian style of football. However, they were hardly successful were they.

Guest Heneage

Going even back, one of my favorite Italian players when I started watching Serie A in the mid-90s was Marco Delvecchio, who played for Inter at the time.

Didnt he used to play for the smogs too?

Are you not confusing him with CB Gianluca Festa?

I just remembered Momo Kallon, he was great for a season at Inter but has seemingly dissappeared of the face of the earth since.

Was never the same after he was caught doping. Which is interesting.

I remember he was playing for Kallon FC a little while back, but I do not know or care about his current whereabouts.

Guest Heneage

Aye, might be, seem to remember them having an Italian striker in the mid/late 90's though, not Ravanelli, btw.

Not Italian but Boksic played for Juve?

I just remembered Momo Kallon, he was great for a season at Inter but has seemingly dissappeared of the face of the earth since.

Was never the same after he was caught doping. Which is interesting.

I remember he was playing for Kallon FC a little while back, but I do not know or care about his current whereabouts.

Wiki says he's left his own club and gone to China!