Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

I've often been at a loss to how Udinese seem to stuggle in all honesty.

I really rate a number of their players, Di Natale is arguably the best forward in the league (certainly top 3). Sanchez is good enough for the really big clubs, excellent player. Inler is a really strong allround midfielder and Handanovic is one of the best keepers in the league. They have a really good spine to the team but they've never seem to put anything together.

I've often been at a loss to how Udinese seem to stuggle in all honesty.

I really rate a number of their players, Di Natale is arguably the best forward in the league (certainly top 3). Sanchez is good enough for the really big clubs, excellent player. Inler is a really strong allround midfielder and Handanovic is one of the best keepers in the league. They have a really good spine to the team but they've never seem to put anything together.

Didn't they struggle in the seasons after reaching the CL? It would be good to get back into the UEFA Cup this year like - what positions is it in Italy? top 6 or does it again depend on who wins the Coppa Italia?

It'll be a shame because if they tail off this year then you'd have to expect the likes of Inler and Sanchez wanting to up roots and head off somewhere frankly bigger and better.

I really hope Inter win the title this year. So tired of all the Zlatan talk and that he's the greatest player ever to play in the city of Milano and so on (swedish newspaper and swedish friends). I just hope that Eto'o starts scoring like he did in the first couple of months.

When did Serie A games start kicking off at ridiculous o'clock in the morning?

Also, whats going on with Udinese and Granada, according to wiki they have 14 players out on loan to Granada?

Guys take your heads out of your arses. Honestly, while I know you were joking Pato is an exceptional player. A player who is 21 having his worst season has scored 10 goals in 17. That's not bad.

Pato was injured for several months this season, wasn't he?

His only problem, if he wasn't so injuryprone we wouldn't be having this discussion. Unfortunately he is and therefore you can compare him to Zlatan. A player who is 29 at his prime and a player still developing. There is no doubt who is the most naturally gifted player. ;)

Pato was injured for several months this season, wasn't he?

His only problem, if he wasn't so injuryprone we wouldn't be having this discussion. Unfortunately he is and therefore you can compare him to Zlatan. A player who is 29 at his prime and a player still developing. There is no doubt who is the most naturally gifted player. ;)

Yes. Ibrahimovic by a mile.

Massimo Moratti is very close to Giampaolo Pazzini and Inter are close to one of the biggest signings of the season

He's a proven goalscorer and young too isnt he? Might be a good replacement for Milito.