Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Inzaghi out for the rest of the season and rumoured to be the closing of his football career.

Hated the little b****** for his antics etc but he certainly knew where back of the net was.

With the way he plays (just standing in the penalty box and poaching goals) he could easily play into his 40's IMO! He only uses energy for his goal celebrations.

Not looking forward to anything with Inter these days, Benitez is slowly killing me inside.

Jokes aside, no, i`m not looking forward to it.

Has a Zlatan scores 10 goals all written over it.

Thing is, winning this game can right all the considerable wrongs of Benitez so far and go level on points with Milan.

Losing however, doesn't bare thinking about.

Has Benetiz really been so bad, the injury list at the moment would cripple any team.

That's the one excuse I keep making for him. Also the fact he's being forced to push youngsters like Biabiany, Santon, Coutinho and Obi into the first team as Mourinho has left him with such an old squad. Also the fact he's being actively encouraged to transform Inter into a more expansive team.

He's bound to struggle considering these factors, but it's the way the key players from last season (Sneijder and Maicon in particular) have been totally gash and seem to not want to play for him that is most worrying.

I've always liked Milan but tonight I' thinking of supporting Inter for three reasons.

1. More Brazilians in the team.

2. Allegri is a conservative manager.

3. Ibrahimovic is bad and I've got enough of everyone overrating him.