La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice bit of fate: Atlético will celebrate 100 years of wearing the red-and-white shirt when they play against their former parent club - with whom they share colors - Athletic de Bilbao. Atlético adopted these shirts after seeing Bilbao wearing them in a friendly between both sides in January 1910.

Guest neesy111

Racing's takeover has been completed. New owner Ali Syed has promised to splash the cash over the weekend. Zigic heavily linked.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Piterman. They barely survived that one.

What is with these takeovers now in La Liga, some cause for concern?

This guy tried to buy Blackburn before. I suppose the PL is sold out and bored millionaires are starting to look at the second best thing. He's probably paid peanuts for Santander and he'll get to play Madrid and Barça every season.

The Qatari millionaire that bought Málaga already had several investments in the region.

Where are Osasuna's Iranian pair? Out of favour or just not back from Asian Cup yet?

Must be away still.

Been impressed with Nelson. Always thought he was decent when he was at Benfica.

Messi has climbed above Eto'o to become our third all time league goalscorer. He only has club legends Kubala (131) and César (195) above him now.

<60 goals to take the record right?  he should fucking walk home...what a legend he's gonna be :thup:

EDIT, that's for all comps, how many for league top scorer?

Messi has climbed above Eto'o to become our third all time league goalscorer. He only has club legends Kubala (131) and César (195) above him now.

No player has scored over 200 for Barca? Fucking useless, come back when you've had a Jackie and an Alan.

No player has scored over 200 for Barca? Fucking useless, come back when you've had a Jackie and an Alan.

franco probably had them murdered when they got near 50

Where are Osasuna's Iranian pair? Out of favour or just not back from Asian Cup yet?

Must be away still.

Been impressed with Nelson. Always thought he was decent when he was at Benfica.

They are back, but carry knocks and have been left out of the squad.

Must be away still.

They are back, but carry knocks and have been left out of the squad.

Cheers. Nekouman always looks like their best player when I've seen them play.

<60 goals to take the record right?  he should f***ing walk home...what a legend he's gonna be :thup:

No, no... that's league goals. Across all comps it's the same players with 235/196/164 goals.

But yeah, I'll love it when he takes the record, 50 years it has stood!

<60 goals to take the record right?  he should f***ing walk home...what a legend he's gonna be :thup:

No, no... that's league goals. Across all comps it's the same players with 235/196/164 goals.

the best part is you just know, know messi will stay at barca 'cause it's the right thing to do - if he ever leaves for a man city or a chelsea super-bid i think i might just give up (on life)

how many behind in the league is he then?

the best part is you just know, know messi will stay at barca 'cause it's the right thing to do - if he ever leaves for a man city or a chelsea super-bid i think i might just give up (on life)

how many behind in the league is he then?

He's on 109 league goals right now.