La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barcelona vs Man Utd

Real Madrid vs Arsenal

Valencia vs Man City

Villareal vs Chelsea

Atheltic Bilbao vs Tottenham

Espanyol vs Liverpool

Sevilla vs Bolton

Atletico Madrid vs Sunderland

Real Sociedad vs Newcastle

Mallorca vs Everton

Getafe vs Fulham

Levante vs Stoke

Deportivo vs Aston Villa

Racing vs Blackburn

Osasuna vs Blackpool

Sporting Gijon vs West Brom

Real Zaragoza vs West Ham

Hercules vs Birmingham

Almeria vs Wolves

Malaga vs Wigan

9-11 for the PL

rofl, arsenal winning against real madrid, and tottenham losing to bilbao ?Whatever ur smoking I want some

I just can't back Real Madrid in fact or fiction.

And Bilbao are a great team over two legs, Spurs would get kicked all over the park and get done at San Mamés.

The Sevilla derby is one of the biggest games in the world intensity-wise. Pity Betis seem to be fluffing their promotion *again*

How many go up VI? Betis are 3rd and still look to be in with a shout. Secondly how good are your B team?! 4th in Segunda, that's mental.

Same scheme as in the C'ship. Top two get automatic promotion, 3-6 compete in a playoff. Betis were in a commanding position until this January and have been crashing badly since then. I'm not confident, although I do want them up since the Sevilla derby is easily the best derby in Spain.

Our B-team has some great players. The two Alcántara brothers, Edu Oriol and Muniesa, Bartra and Fontàs are our best prospects from the lot. 16-year old Deulofeu (hands off Arsenal) has started already to feature for them too. He's our homegrown Cronaldo, both in play and attitude.

Obviously not all of them will make it (and on the other side, Pedro had absolutely no hype and see how he turned out), but we should get at least a 2-3 long term players from this lot.

The Sevilla derby is one of the biggest games in the world intensity-wise. Pity Betis seem to be fluffing their promotion *again*

How many go up VI? Betis are 3rd and still look to be in with a shout. Secondly how good are your B team?! 4th in Segunda, that's mental.

Same scheme as in the C'ship. Top two get automatic promotion, 3-6 compete in a playoff. Betis were in a commanding position until this January and have been crashing badly since then. I'm not confident, although I do want them up since the Sevilla derby is easily the best derby in Spain.

Our B-team has some great players. The two Alcántara brothers, Edu Oriol and Muniesa, Bartra and Fontàs are our best prospects from the lot. 16-year old Deulofeu (hands off Arsenal) has started already to feature for them too. He's our homegrown Cronaldo, both in play and attitude.

Obviously not all of them will make it (and on the other side, Pedro had absolutely no hype and see how he turned out), but we should get at least a 2-3 long term players from this lot.

Hope Betis go up, that derby looks insane. With that B team you lot should be dominating for years to come.

Hope Betis go up, that derby looks insane. With that B team you lot should be dominating for years to come.

Looks some place to watch football like. Mental steep stands. Used to love Oli and Alfonso back in the day.

Looks some place to watch football like. Mental steep stands. Used to love Oli and Alfonso back in the day.

Aye the stadium looks great, guessing the end where they're all going mental behind the goal is 'the kop' so to speak.

So, have you got Sevilla and Villarreal as your next 2 away games VI, before the big one? I suppose if you can keep a gap of 6 points between you and Real before then, then you have to be confident of winning the league? Even losing at the Bernbeau means Real would be more than a win away from you.

Reckon it might be a draw tonight for some reason. [/barcatowin0-3]

Really like the look of the Sevilla midfield though if they go with Navas, Medel, Rakatic, Perotti again. Very exciting.